+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

You're Cut Off!!

I stumbled across this show today, You're Cut Off!, and I had seen some previews so I gave it a chance.

Basically, 9 pampered 'princesses' are told they are going to be on a show about, well, rich and pampered women. They each arrive in LA and are taken shopping ... strangely at the same time, their credit cards are DENIED and they are taken to a room where a life coach awaits to tell them their family signed them up for this program and they have been CUT OFF unless they graduate from it.

It's worth a look-see, and I've set my dvr to tape the remaining shows. I did recognize Bachelorette Erica from the Italian Prince Bachelor show. (Can't remember his name at the moment!)

It's on VH1 and will run several times to catch up. I caught the hour long pilot and the 30 minute 2nd episode.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: You're Cut Off!!

I saw this and have to say I enjoyed it. I didn't catch the whole episode (missed the second one) but I'll catch it on repeat. Looks like there might be some good tantrums and cry fests!

One of the girls, forget her name, the blond from Houston with the plastic surgeon daddy, was basically the same character on the Bachelor. I think it was the Lorenzo season

And I am sure I have seen that pamela girl on something before.

Hate hate hate the married girl with anger issues. Has a child that he couldn't be bothered to get up and feed during the night.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These witches are something else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Watched alittle, they remind me of a mild version of "bad girls club", and the one from Houston, is always trying to get fame through reality shows. They really re-cycle these people.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Gia is useless, I am surprised she didn't have a surrogate birth her own baby. I hope her husband cuts her off permanently.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing he's "whipped".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I could not believe that the mansion they had to clean turned out to be ... Omarosa's. I was truly disappointed in her, as I thought she would out-b**** the slackers but that didn't happen. Since she couldn't even out-B the B****es, why was she even there?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Does anyone else think that these women have no sense of style. I find many of their clothes choices very juvenile and simply horrible. More noveau riche then old money. Let's not even talk about too much eye makeup and the hair...talk about Jerseylicious. Seriously, they look like 'Ho's and really vicous ones.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3941154;
    I stumbled across this show today, You're Cut Off!, and I had seen some previews so I gave it a chance.

Basically, 9 pampered 'princesses' are told they are going to be on a show about, well, rich and pampered women. They each arrive in LA and are taken shopping ... strangely at the same time, their credit cards are DENIED and they are taken to a room where a life coach awaits to tell them their family signed them up for this program and they have been CUT OFF unless they graduate from it.

It's worth a look-see, and I've set my dvr to tape the remaining shows. I did recognize Bachelorette Erica from the Italian Prince Bachelor show. (Can't remember his name at the moment!)

It's on VH1 and will run several times to catch up. I caught the hour long pilot and the 30 minute 2nd episode.

Oh gee yes! My hubby and I were channel surfing last night and got hooked on this! I've a feeling it will be a "guilty pleasure" for us, though I wonder how many of them learn a life lesson from it. Have already begun to loathe the spoiled mother princess (Gia)!!!!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast