+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

That's one thing I mean ... she will not reward someone who chose to remove herself from a bad situation, keeping herself above the behavior of others, yet if Gia (who I believe is one of her favorites) shows ANY kind of positive behavior or emotion, she gushes. I believe Gia plays her like a fiddle whenever possible. We all know Gia didn't mean any of it because the first thing she stated upon entering the room is that those she didn't like would PAY. She is nothing but a bully ... a "Systematic Bully"!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3981124;
    Yes, I do agree that Pamela and Courtney are the most attractive, especially without makeup. All these ladies tend to have an especially heavy hand with makeup and most look like they are professional whores. How they think that is attractive I don't know. Can you imagine these ladies on Survivor or even better yet a real life and death situation?
    So, what is a professional whore, anyway?

I didn't recognize any of these women but they all look familiar, i.e., like those wacky fame slags who will do anything to get on TV so it doesn't surprise me to read you all recognize them from other shows.

None of them is particulary pretty & the only evidence of their families' wealth are their shoes & bags (hand & luggage). Make-up is busted & out of style & they have the worst weaves I have ever seen.

Never miss the show, of course. It is absoutely my guiltiest pleasure.

Next week is "graduation" ....shoudl be interesting.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gia talking talking to Courtnee about her very serious problem with post-partem depression was very telling. I think she is still going through it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

If Gia graduates, and even Jess, this will be a joke...I hope several of their parents just cut them off (esp. Gia) - let her get the job in the restaurant and be treated/live like a regular person/employee!

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3991427;
    So, what is a professional whore, anyway?

I didn't recognize any of these women but they all look familiar, i.e., like those wacky fame slags who will do anything to get on TV so it doesn't surprise me to read you all recognize them from other shows.

None of them is particulary pretty & the only evidence of their families' wealth are their shoes & bags (hand & luggage). Make-up is busted & out of style & they have the worst weaves I have ever seen.

Never miss the show, of course. It is absoutely my guiltiest pleasure.
    Well, sometimes my fingers type without my knowledge and I don't know what I mean.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Gia, is such a contradiction. She can be the total spoiled bitch diva queen and then she shows her hurt human side. I do think she hides behind her bitch queen personna and it keeps people away in droves. I do think she needs some mega therapy but I don't know if she is mature enough or self aware enough to realize that she needs help. If she doesn't change she will create a worse monster than herself in her daughter and she will drive her husband away. I give Gia's husband major kudos for standing up to her and giving her an ultimatum.

Courtney amazes me, she totally deserved to get VIP this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3993409;
    Well, sometimes my fingers type without my knowledge and I don't know what I mean.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure I've known some amateur whores so . . .

I don't know why Courtnee is on this show. They've never shown her acting all "diva" & entitled, they've also never shown her complain about her chores or any of the "lessons", so I'm a bit lost as to why she's there.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Don't forget tonight is the finale.

+ Reply to Thread