+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

The episode last night with the camping was hilarious!

However, I am annoyed with how the girls are being judged. From the start of the episode Gia and Jessica were rude and obnoxious toward Erica, Jaqueline (sp? I'm just gonna refer to her as Jackie), and Pam. Evidence:
    (1) The fact that they were giving them the worst chores was no surprise, but then dumping coffee and spilling junk all over the kitchen and forcing the girl on kitchen duty to take care of it was uncalled for. Pam just sucked it up and dealt with it.
    (2) When they were camping Erica, Pam, and Jackie were apparently forced to drag a bunch more supplies to the campsite, dig the latrine, and continuously search for firewood while Gia and Jessica lounged around the campsite complaining and telling the other girls "welcome to hell, you have to do whatever I say". Then after it got dark Erica, Pam, and Jackie were acting silly and singing. Maybe they had had too much to drink, but it at least looked like they were trying to make the most of the situation. It wasn't until Gia and Jessica started shrieking at them to shut up and threatening them that the other girls started making rude comments back to them.
    (3) ALL of the girls participated in getting their chores done. It was completely unacceptable that Gia could not even be bothered to get them a head of lettuce and instead focused completely on herself when she went grocery shopping.

In the end I think only Gia and Jessica should have been failed this week. While Jackie and Erica were rude and may not have had the best judgment in their reaction, they were seriously provoked. IMO, they should have gotten a warning. I do think a lot of people will disagree with me when it comes to Erica. I admit I may be slightly biased there. I realize she is completely passive aggressive with the other girls, but she cracks me up. For example, in the final round-table thing this week Gia said something rude to her about having implants and Erica looked down at herself and said something like "I don't have implants, they just look really good today".
    She is awful and I would normally hate that, but for some reason in her case I find it hilarious. (I don't watch The Bachelor, so I have not seen her before this show.)

The other three girls just flew under the radar, so it was no surprise to me that they passed.

I agree, I thought Gia and Jess should have been the only ones to fail.

They needed to pull the stick out, when the threesome were Having Fun (at no one's expense) at the campfire.

Starting to really not like that life coach. She's a stuck up, self-righteous snot.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So much for Gia learning anything last week. The life coach said that Gia took two steps back, I would have said more like ten steps back. I felt that the three (Pam, Erica, and Jackie) were completely justified in how they reacted. I would have been ticked too. Loved when questioned about who let the air out of "bulldogs" aka Gia air mattress that Erica proclaimed "my flat ass did". The life coach needs to rethink her methods of what she is trying to get these ladies to understand because so far it just isn't working for some of them.......Gia, Jess I'm looking at you!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3979548;
    Starting to really not like that life coach. She's a stuck up, self-righteous snot.
    How?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Her behavior and attitude just exudes that to me. I do not care for her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Seriously what did Gia and Jessica expect that the other girls would take their chore abuse quietly and passively. I am glad that the air mattress was punctured. It could have stopped there. Seriously, these ladies are useless and I can't honestly believe that their families love them, Gia and Jessica especially. What a waste of DNA.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3978697;
    The episode last night with the camping was hilarious!

However, I am annoyed with how the girls are being judged. From the start of the episode Gia and Jessica were rude and obnoxious toward Erica, Jaqueline (sp? I'm just gonna refer to her as Jackie), and Pam. Evidence:
    (1) The fact that they were giving them the worst chores was no surprise, but then dumping coffee and spilling junk all over the kitchen and forcing the girl on kitchen duty to take care of it was uncalled for. Pam just sucked it up and dealt with it.
    (2) When they were camping Erica, Pam, and Jackie were apparently forced to drag a bunch more supplies to the campsite, dig the latrine, and continuously search for firewood while Gia and Jessica lounged around the campsite complaining and telling the other girls "welcome to hell, you have to do whatever I say". Then after it got dark Erica, Pam, and Jackie were acting silly and singing. Maybe they had had too much to drink, but it at least looked like they were trying to make the most of the situation. It wasn't until Gia and Jessica started shrieking at them to shut up and threatening them that the other girls started making rude comments back to them.
    (3) ALL of the girls participated in getting their chores done. It was completely unacceptable that Gia could not even be bothered to get them a head of lettuce and instead focused completely on herself when she went grocery shopping.

In the end I think only Gia and Jessica should have been failed this week. While Jackie and Erica were rude and may not have had the best judgment in their reaction, they were seriously provoked. IMO, they should have gotten a warning. I do think a lot of people will disagree with me when it comes to Erica. I admit I may be slightly biased there. I realize she is completely passive aggressive with the other girls, but she cracks me up. For example, in the final round-table thing this week Gia said something rude to her about having implants and Erica looked down at herself and said something like "I don't have implants, they just look really good today".
    She is awful and I would normally hate that, but for some reason in her case I find it hilarious. (I don't watch The Bachelor, so I have not seen her before this show.)

The other three girls just flew under the radar, so it was no surprise to me that they passed.

I agree with everything you said here! I think the "life coach" gets a big FAIL for the way she handled the situation this week. In addition to failing Gia & Jessica, I think they should get additional form of punishment because they instigated 99% of what went on during the camping trip. I also think some of the girls that failed should have been passed. Gia pushed them beyond what any person would have endured. She's a horrible person & she really does look like a basset hound! And Jessica looks like Amy Winehouse but with no talent & better teeth. I guess I'd be angry too if I looked like either of them, lol. You would think with such ugly exteriors, they'd really focus on being likable. But honestly, none of these girls are outwardly attractive, IMO, except Pam & Courtnee. And the funny thing is, every one of these women act like they are the most beautiful thing to grace this planet. And Chrissee was the worst!!! As mentioned upthread, she looked a million times better sans makeup!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yes, I do agree that Pamela and Courtney are the most attractive, especially without makeup. All these ladies tend to have an especially heavy hand with makeup and most look like they are professional whores. How they think that is attractive I don't know. Can you imagine these ladies on Survivor or even better yet a real life and death situation?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

A couple of thoughts on this.....I keep wondering what happens that we don't see. Does the life coach spend more one on one time with these women? I'm willing to bet a lot of what is on the cutting room floor is behind the stuff I'm not sure I understand.........like why Gia got vip in the first place!!!! I was really shocked when she was announced as the vip last week. I was cheering on the one woman who walked out of the cat fighting and really talked with Laura about being proud of not having panic attacks and not getting overly involved in the whole witch-fest. But there was really nothing that Gia did (at least to my way of thinking) that justified her vip-ness. And then I shake my head and swear I won't watch it anymore.....and yet, here I am!!!! :-)
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie1953;3982859;
    A couple of thoughts on this.....I keep wondering what happens that we don't see. Does the life coach spend more one on one time with these women? I'm willing to bet a lot of what is on the cutting room floor is behind the stuff I'm not sure I understand.........like why Gia got vip in the first place!!!! I was really shocked when she was announced as the vip last week. I was cheering on the one woman who walked out of the cat fighting and really talked with Laura about being proud of not having panic attacks and not getting overly involved in the whole witch-fest. But there was really nothing that Gia did (at least to my way of thinking) that justified her vip-ness. And then I shake my head and swear I won't watch it anymore.....and yet, here I am!!!! :-)
    I thought the fact that she refused to participate in the meditation exercise with the monks should have automatically eliminated her from consideration as a candidate for VIP! On the other hand, I did see a glimmer of hope in how she was dealing with Chrissy. By the end of the show she was encouraging her to do better and to be polite to the life coach. I also think making her VIP was a strategic decision on the part of the producers. They probably didn't need a crystal ball to predict that she would completely abuse her power as VIP.

+ Reply to Thread