+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3967037;
    Why, oh why didn't they have a camera waiting at the airport with her family!??! That would have told us all we wanted to know.

Scenario 1: Grandma flat out tells her she messed up and she is on a monthly budget. If she runs out, she goes without. No credit cards, just a debit card attached to no other account. She gets home to a stripped room, complete with basic bed, board, and most of her clothes/shoes/accessories gone. Perhaps she learns the hard way, if Grandma does this.

Scenario 2: Grandma scolds her as she gives back her cards and keys to whatever car she had .... she moves beyond help.
    Darn.....I missed this episode! I think you have nailed the scenario's here! Personally, if Grandma doesn't go with #1, what was the whole point in doing this in the first place????
    IMHO!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

FORT Fogey

I agree totally - we need to see Grandma's reaction!! Hopefully she's had all the locks and codes changed, and Chrissy is not allowed in - she has to find a job, apartment and make it on her own after 'learning' what she was supposed to in the house...Chrissy comes begging back onto the show!

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3968284;
    I agree totally - we need to see Grandma's reaction!! Hopefully she's had all the locks and codes changed, and Chrissy is not allowed in - she has to find a job, apartment and make it on her own after 'learning' what she was supposed to in the house...Chrissy comes begging back onto the show!
    And thus we have the first contestant for You're Cut Off Two.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I am surprised to be enjoying this show!

I thought Chrissy looked 100 times better without her makeup, so I was left even more confused about why she feels the need to spend 2 1/2 hours getting ready to leave the house. Talk about wasted time!! She was so rude throughout this entire show that I did not feel bad for her AT ALL when she got the boot. Frankly I was surprised she got upset about it at all since she clearly thought she knew it all and couldn't be bothered with any of the lessons they were trying to instill in her.

I think she was upset about leaving because she wasn't in control of it. She was told to leave and I think she kept waiting for someone to rush in and beg her to stay. Fortunately, no one did.

Hopefully, this will be a wake up call for the others. They need to see the consequences of being expelled from the program. I'm holding out hope that the show will have some clip of Chrissy's new budgeted life for the others to see. Probably not, but there's hope.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can almost see a spin-off of a show for stupid Chrissy that shows exactly what you all have been talking about. Her getting back home, not being embraced by the spoilers, having to start her life over providing for herself, and deciding to change. She just might also become likable.....but I can't imagine how!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

The best thing they did for Chrissy was take that make-up off, and she did look much better, and kicked her to the curb. She was just plain ignorant!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3970010;
    I can almost see a spin-off of a show for stupid Chrissy that shows exactly what you all have been talking about. Her getting back home, not being embraced by the spoilers, having to start her life over providing for herself, and deciding to change. She just might also become likable.....but I can't imagine how!
    Oh God No! We don't need another I Love New York Wanna be. On another note, I do belive that Chrissy has a learning disability, thus the reason why she resting on her beauty and acting a fool when asked to do something. She doesn't want anyone to know of that. The job thing was an Ah Ha moment for me. I was so glad to see her go.

I liked the look of panic in Jackie's eyes. You could almost hear her think "crap, I better straighten up or I am next".
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3971622;
    I liked the look of panic in Jackie's eyes. You could almost hear her think "crap, I better straighten up or I am next".
    I was surprised at the girls' reactions. They were all so eager to get out of there in the beginning, that I thought at least a couple of them would be thinking, "Great! Now I know what I have to do to get out of here."

+ Reply to Thread