+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

FORT Fogey

Re: You're Cut Off!!

I'd love to see Chrissy and Gia kicked out, then show us the footage of their first week home (or kicked to the curb) with a REAL CUTTING OFF of funds.

That's what will have to happen for these girls to believe it. Kick them out and let them join the next crew. Then they can tell their "horror stories" to the next group and make believers out of them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

episode 4 is online at VH1.

Personally I don't think Chrissy is that physically beautiful. Yes, her soul is downright ugly. I don't understand how her Grandmother let it get to this point because I don't see how anyone can like or love her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chrissy, I think, looks more like a drag queen....and an obvious one that's not too good at it, at that!

She does not rank among the beautiful queens, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What is with her eyebrows? They looked painted on or possibly tattooed on, in other words way fake.

Wow, missed the 9pm show so I was watching the 11:30pm show and the transmission was horrible, lots of pixalation. Made it very hard to watch. Still glad to see Chrissy kicked out of the house. That was exactly what she wanted so I was surprised to see her cry. I would like to know why the New Jersey girl feels she has to add her two cents of anger into every conversation. I find it kinda hypocritical of her to go off on Botox Girl when she is talking to Leanne?? She is not part of the conversation, although it is about her. But so what?

I was glad that Chrissy was booted. She really needed to go home amd it seemed like she wanted to, til it came time to talk to the other ladies. Then it was how she was being "wronged". Perhaps she was trying to get them to make the same mistakes she did so that others would be booted as well.

Hopefully this will cause Jessica and Gia to realize that they do need to work at improving themselves or they too will be booted. It was nice to see Gia stand up to Chrissy and try to get her to understand that she simply can not talk to people the way that she does. Maybe Gia is actually learning something.

The house should be more calm now that the biggest problem has been booted but when the other two were talking about taking over the house now I could only just shake my head.

Several of the ladies looked much better without their make-up than they do with all of it on. And then some definately must wear their make-up in order to look "normal".

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Dang! I forgot it's on Monday now. I'll have to watch online. Glad to hear that Chrissy's gone - do we get to see any reaction from her family?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3966422;
    Dang! I forgot it's on Monday now. I'll have to watch online. Glad to hear that Chrissy's gone - do we get to see any reaction from her family?
    Me too! So busy with the Ette mess, I missed it. Just glad she and her fake brows, and lip gloss are gone!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Why, oh why didn't they have a camera waiting at the airport with her family!??! That would have told us all we wanted to know.

Scenario 1: Grandma flat out tells her she messed up and she is on a monthly budget. If she runs out, she goes without. No credit cards, just a debit card attached to no other account. She gets home to a stripped room, complete with basic bed, board, and most of her clothes/shoes/accessories gone. Perhaps she learns the hard way, if Grandma does this.

Scenario 2: Grandma scolds her as she gives back her cards and keys to whatever car she had .... she moves beyond help.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread