Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3944525;
    Erica was crazy then and still is.
    How can you not love it though?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3956133;
    I think the VIP should assign chores according to whomever is up at that time ... there is no reason those who sleep in should be rewarded for lazy.

According to what's being shown, Erica is being "systematically bullied" by Jessica and Gia. I'm glad Erica passed and the other 2 didn't.

Erica being in law school really makes me wonder how much of this is made up.
    She is? How could she possibly make it in any law school?
    I thought she was just giving a load of BS to the employment agency guy.

Thank you VH1 for moving You're Cut Off to Monday nights and telling me tonight while I was wondering why I was seeing Daddy Camp. Yes, there is loads of sarcasm in this message. Did I miss an episode???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The last episode was the one where they had to work for a paycheck, and Chrissy slept late and didn't go and Gia went non linear on Erica and quit.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chrissy needs a nice, big "L" for her forehead.....for "LOSER"!!! Can't stand that skank!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would like to know just who created this monster (Chrissy)??? They should have to watch her behavior 24/7. Gia is no better. I know they're all spoiled rotten, but some are just rotten to the core.

FORT Fogey

Erica is starting fights with her "friends." I think she might be the most spoiled of them all since she has to yell at her friends when they don't do what she wants.

In my opinion, she doesn't yell. She talks in that nasally drawl of hers. I've been watching for her to see what it is that hacks them off. Last episode she was telling someone about the job thing dealing with Jessica and Gia,using a normal tone, and they came from the other side of the house to confront her. She has just as much right to vent her feelings to someone as the others.

Gia's husband needs to think about his daughter and kick his wife to the curb. God help him if his daughter ends up like his wife.

Jessica is way to rough around the edges. I'd be afraid of that chick stabbing me with a knife if she got ticked at me. She reminds me of an Italian mobster's daughter who is "learning the family business".

Erica may be a little ditzy but she was helping the other ladies with their resumes. Sure she was a little much during their "job" but she wasn't nearly as over the top as Gia and Jessica.

The "popcorn incident" that Jessica had a fit over......why? Was it because she wasn't included in the fun? The ladies were cleaning up after themselves already and she has to go make a big production about how SHE was not going to clean it up.

It's to bad that some of these ladies can't be booted out of the house.......Gia, Jessica, Crissy........when they aren't even attempting to put forth any effort to change.

I would like to see Chrissy booted and her family follow through with her being cut off. She is under the impression that this is a lark, so she refuses to change. I'd like to see some karma slap her upside the head. Gia too, because she's almost as bad. She did get up and do something, but there's been no real change. I think she did miss her daughter, but I don't think she sees a real purpose to this.

+ Reply to Thread