+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

[QUOTE=
    All these women are obsessed with looking good yet all of them smoke and that is one of the worst things a woman can do to her skin, teeth and lungs.[/QUOTE]

It keeps them from eating, so they don't get fat. Most of them seem too lazy to actually eat right and exercise.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3949283;
    Wow, I had to pick myself off the floor. Gia showed a human emotion and actually looked attractive while talking about her daughters diaper.

Christy is now number one on list as super diva bitch.

All these women are obsessed with looking good yet all of them smoke and that is one of the worst things a woman can do to her skin, teeth and lungs.
    And colon....we don't associate smoking with colon cancer, but its one of the main causative factors. Especially for women.

I guess the mom in me makes me believe that she really does miss her baby ... but she was put out that she didn't get the Princess room and maybe was angling for it. I guess time will tell if she's had an epiphany.

Can Chrissy be expelled??? Please?!?!?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I like the fact that they have to stay there. That is more of a punishment than being eliminated.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3949569;
    I like the fact that they have to stay there. That is more of a punishment than being eliminated.
    Yeah...evil ain't it. he he he he he
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3943823;
    Does anyone else think that these women have no sense of style. I find many of their clothes choices very juvenile and simply horrible. More noveau riche then old money. Let's not even talk about too much eye makeup and the hair...talk about Jerseylicious. Seriously, they look like 'Ho's and really vicous ones.
    Oh yes. A lot of this proves that, as Countess LuAnn says, "money can't buy you class". I work at a ritzy shopping center and most people are dressed in either typical Seattle fashion (uber casual, or athletic wear) or somewhat dressed up-but then you have the girls and guys who flaunt a lot of designer pieces-uber logoed, of course-and look severely trashy.

Seriously, a couple months ago I had this couple in my store. The guy was wearing an Ed Hardy shirt, a blazer, a trucker hat, and jeans. The girl was wearing one of those atrocious silky "scarf dresses" (a low-cut, halter or spaghetti strap dress that looks like ten scarves lost their lives for it...and don't forget the late 90's asymmetrical hemline!), along with pure orange skin (I have orange nail polishes that are more pale than her skin), a "Xavier" bicep tattoo, a lip ring, a hideous designer bag, and the trashiest curls I have ever seen.

You would think that having money-or at least swiping Daddy's credit card-that they would actually look respectable. Real money is understated. I think it was Dolly Parton who said "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap".
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Episode 06/28/2010

Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if Chrissy is a trust fund baby? Her grandmother is the one who nominated her for the show and I don't remember any mention of her parents. From the way she is acting, she is not afraid of losing her money. Not doing her chores, not doing a resume' and then missing the rides and not working that day, seems to me she is really sure her money is not going anywhere, or she is trying to get kicked off.

I am not sure who is worse Chrissy or Gia. Gia was back to her old ways today. So much for the "baby steps" from last week.
    Last edited by kerowyn66; 06-29-2010 at 09:20 PM.

FORT Fogey

I forgot the name of the woman who was V.I.P. this week. I actually thought it was her fault the chores didn't get done. The girls who didn't want to listen to her were her enemies and they were stuck with the chores nobody wanted to do. To ensure that all the chores were completed, she should have given the easy chores to the girls who were still sleeping since they had very little time to complete the chores. Maybe that is beyond her mental capacity.

is the attitude I get from her too... "I ain't cut off.":nono

I think the VIP should assign chores according to whomever is up at that time ... there is no reason those who sleep in should be rewarded for lazy.

According to what's being shown, Erica is being "systematically bullied" by Jessica and Gia. I'm glad Erica passed and the other 2 didn't.

Erica being in law school really makes me wonder how much of this is made up.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread