+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: You're Cut Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3943637;
    I could not believe that the mansion they had to clean turned out to be ... Omarosa's. I was truly disappointed in her, as I thought she would out-b**** the slackers but that didn't happen. Since she couldn't even out-B the B****es, why was she even there?
    Because she has a new show that is starting or has started on some channel that my DISH network does not get? It's a parrot of The Bachelorette.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, I'm avoiding that show like the plague.

Bachelorette Erica seems to have lost weight, her face seems skinnier. How long ago was Lorenzo's season??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Erica was crazy then and still is.
    BP please stop this mess!

FORT Fogey

I got drawn in - who doesn't want to see diva princesses be uncomfortable and experience real life?? But Gia is too much, she has got to go - hubby dump her ass with NO alimony!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3944487;
    Yeah, I'm avoiding that show like the plague.

Bachelorette Erica seems to have lost weight, her face seems skinnier. How long ago was Lorenzo's season??

He was right before Brad so however long this endless recycling (Brad, DeAnna, Jason, Jillian, Jake, Ali) has been going on. With a Matt/Ms Lamas season thrown in there somewhere in between. I'll guess 2007?

per princess Erika "My astrologer told me I would make some really good friends here"

But I thought they were all ambushed when they were out shopping????? However did she get a chance to meet with her astrologer about it?????

I think she was referring to the show she THOUGHT she was going to be on ... where several women just like her showcase their extravagant lifestyle.

Thought she got ripped off tonight with the Fail. She was defending herself when others were ripping her apart, and her new bff was not helping. She was supposed to just walk away? Gia passed and Erica failed ... that's just wrong.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3948514;
    I think she was referring to the show she THOUGHT she was going to be on ... where several women just like her showcase their extravagant lifestyle.

Thought she got ripped off tonight with the Fail. She was defending herself when others were ripping her apart, and her new bff was not helping. She was supposed to just walk away? Gia passed and Erica failed ... that's just wrong.

oh yeah, I forgot that they thought they were going to be on another show

Wow, I had to pick myself off the floor. Gia showed a human emotion and actually looked attractive while talking about her daughters diaper.

Christy is now number one on list as super diva bitch.

All these women are obsessed with looking good yet all of them smoke and that is one of the worst things a woman can do to her skin, teeth and lungs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am not really buying Gia's " emotion". I will remain a sceptic until I see something more real. It seemed to me that she is starting to "play the game" and said what she did for that effect.

Chrissy (? with the compact and lip gloss) is just rude. If it doesn't concern her then she doesn't care.
    Is it possible to be addicted to lip gloss? She is always licking it off and reapplying it.
    I wonder if any of them will really "get" the lessons they are being asked to learn, or will just do what they have to and then go home and return to their old selves.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast