+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    These girls all think they're so beautiful. I don't think most of them are - and the ones who are, use make up that makes them look old and hard.
    Miss Tennessee is actually beautiful, but I can't say that's true of most of them. The girl from NJ, for example, is just frightening--even if this Jersey Shore loving world where overly tan with clown makeup appears to be popular now.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Is it just me, but that Marissa is quite unattractive but yet kept saying how all the other girls are out of her league. What league is that - that 'all ugly' league?

Its one thing to have a positive attitude about your appearance but quite another to be conceited w/o cause. Honey, look in the mirror.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    ...With these girls, the parents are as much a problem as their daughters are. They raised these people this way. They created these monsters. Wonder what "Crazy" (the one who got kicked out) is doing these days. These girls didn't get this way on their own. ...
    Yes, yes, yes. Some of these parents need interventions themselves. Marissa's mother for sure. And Jessica's parents as well. The other parents seem to have gotten the message that they had created monsters. Hopefully watching their daughters' behavior on the show when it aired hardened their resolve to make their daughters live up to their responsibilities.

Crazy (Jenn) was arrested on a DUI charge the night the show aired. She claimed it was Laura's (the life coach) fault - that Laura humiliated her on the show, and that caused her to drink, and she had to turn the show off and get out of the house.... Still crazy.

I was hoping there would be updates on both Jenn and that girl who left the first night (the one who had been sent to the show by her sugar daddy boyfriend).

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    Is it just me, but that Marissa is quite unattractive but yet kept saying how all the other girls are out of her league. What league is that - that 'all ugly' league?

Its one thing to have a positive attitude about your appearance but quite another to be conceited w/o cause. Honey, look in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Miss Tennessee is actually beautiful, but I can't say that's true of most of them. The girl from NJ, for example, is just frightening--even if this Jersey Shore loving world where overly tan with clown makeup appears to be popular now.
    Yeah, Marissa is frightening and totally deluded. (She does design clothing and sell it, so at least she's doing something with her life despite her creepy relationship with her mother).

Krom, I agree that Miss Tennessee is beautiful - but part of that beauty, IMO, is from within. She has some substance.

I think several of the other girls could be beautiful (with less harsh make up) and a true emotional makeover. In particular, Hana and Jessica seem vacant to me. There's just nothing there. No spark of life. I really dislike some of these girls, but I guess that my dislike should be directed to their parents. They're damaged goods because of their parents.

FORT Fan

Lauren-Miss Tennessee-is very beautiful....but she shouldn't have been there. She's lived out of her parents' house and has held down jobs, despite the picture the show painted. She's modeled and been in a good number of music videos, so she's used to taking care of herself and making money. She used to date a country singer named Jake Owen, and I remember reading an interview he did a few years ago saying she was already cast on Survivor, on whichever season she decided she wanted to go on. Seems to me she justs wants the publicity and she picked this show over Survivor because she wouldn't have to give as much up. not to say I didn't like her, because I liked her very much, but the reason she seemed to be so out of place among the other girls is that she was.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Lauren-Miss Tennessee-is very beautiful....but she shouldn't have been there. She's lived out of her parents' house and has held down jobs, despite the picture the show painted. She's modeled and been in a good number of music videos, so she's used to taking care of herself and making money. She used to date a country singer named Jake Owen, and I remember reading an interview he did a few years ago saying she was already cast on Survivor, on whichever season she decided she wanted to go on. Seems to me she justs wants the publicity and she picked this show over Survivor because she wouldn't have to give as much up. not to say I didn't like her, because I liked her very much, but the reason she seemed to be so out of place among the other girls is that she was.
    I'm assuming everything you say is true...but it seems like on odd choice to choose to go on this show. (How many people watch this anyway? A handful compared to the Survivor audience.) I think Laura said she had a degree in interior design and her dad mentioned event planning as one career option for her. I would think that just being an ex-Miss Tennessee would be enough to open a lot of doors for her and that being labeled as a lazy, spoiled brat (at the beginning of the series) isn't such a good thing even though she graduated and comported herself well throughout the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112