+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: You're Cut Off!!

Re: You're Cut Off!!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4048871;
    Hey...one of the girls on this show will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow. The one with the dark hair and the big nose. I saw the preview, which said she bankrupted her family because of irresponsible behavior on the roadways. Yikes!
    I will have to catch that!!!!! The woman from the show is the one who always always always argued! She made faces when her mom said she wouldn't pay for her tanning anymore. Thanks.....I don't often watch Dr. Phil, but I can make the time for this!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It was an interesting show. The woman from the show, I can't remember her name...that's how insignificant I really find these people...has a suicide-wish from being a road-rager. She has been pulled over 60 times in 2-3 years (and those are only the times she has been caught) for speeding (70 in a 25 mph zone (residential), 110 in a 60 mph zone, etc) and NO ONE has seen a need to take away her driving priviledges??? She is a New Jersey resident....beware, NJ-ers. She has wrecked a couple of times, but mom has always seen fit to get her another car, knowing what kind of driver she is. Unbelievable. Mom is a serious/serial enabler of her daughter's irresponsible, life-threatening behaviors. The state of New Jersey is also helping mom enable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4050103;
    ...She is a New Jersey resident...
    Poor New Jersey! They just can't get a break these days!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

FORT Fan

I saw it and she drives a CHEVY....A CHEVY!!! I have no problem with people driving Chevy's (I driva a Kia). However, I will say something if it is someone who owns only designer merchandise, brags about being rich, never works and doesn't pay for anything because of a priveleged life. I was also shocked to see how middle-class her mother's home seems to be.

FAKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4050103;
    It was an interesting show. The woman from the show, I can't remember her name...that's how insignificant I really find these people...has a suicide-wish from being a road-rager. She has been pulled over 60 times in 2-3 years (and those are only the times she has been caught) for speeding (70 in a 25 mph zone (residential), 110 in a 60 mph zone, etc) and NO ONE has seen a need to take away her driving priviledges??? She is a New Jersey resident....beware, NJ-ers. She has wrecked a couple of times, but mom has always seen fit to get her another car, knowing what kind of driver she is. Unbelievable. Mom is a serious/serial enabler of her daughter's irresponsible, life-threatening behaviors. The state of New Jersey is also helping mom enable.
    Thanks for the recap, I wanted to watch this, didn't set the dvr and ended up sidetracked and out of the house getting the teen ready for the first day of his senior year. Will have to catch it on rerun!

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;4050535;
    I saw it and she drives a CHEVY....A CHEVY!!! I have no problem with people driving Chevy's (I driva a Kia). However, I will say something if it is someone who owns only designer merchandise, brags about being rich, never works and doesn't pay for anything because of a priveleged life. I was also shocked to see how middle-class her mother's home seems to be.

FAKERS!
    '
    '
    Thanks! Delusions of grandeur or the grandeur of the delusion????

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

LOL I saw that episode when it originally aired but never made the connection to Jessica from You're Cut Off. What a riot!

Just thought you guys might be interested to know that a detailed summary of Jessica's part in the Dr. Phil episode can be found on Dr. Phil's website at this location.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4051955;
    LOL I saw that episode when it originally aired but never made the connection to Jessica from You're Cut Off. What a riot!

Just thought you guys might be interested to know that a detailed summary of Jessica's part in the Dr. Phil episode can be found on Dr. Phil's website at this location.
    She's older than 18. An adult. Why on earth are they paying her tickets and getting her cars. They are probably paying the insurance, too. Mom is as much to blame as the spoiled brat. I have NO patience with them.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Anybody watching season 2 of You're Cut Off? I had seen the show listed in the program and thought it was reruns, but in flipping by today saw it's a new cast. Just watched the first episode (they're on Comcast OnDemand - there are two episodes there). The shows were available online last season, so they probably are this year too.

A bunch of divas this year too. Two of them seem a bit more down to earth (I haven't learned they're names yet). And, like last year, one has a baby. There's been a physical confrontation already in the first episode, with previews of more to come. I'd like to see less of that and more of the "exercises" the girls have to do. Episode 2, the girls have to work at a job.

Some great quotes, like: "I've never actually cleaned anything before, but I've seen somebody clean before."

Yep, we're watching. They lost one girl on the first episode already, and I'm hoping they lose Jenn.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread