+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Top Shot

Anyone else interested in this show on the History Channel. It begins on Sunday night & is hosted by Colby Donaldson. Previews look compelling.

Re: Top Shot

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3923285;
    Anyone else interested in this show on the History Channel. It begins on Sunday night & is hosted by Colby Donaldson. Previews look compelling.
    Oh ... I will have to check it out ... my DH loves everything on the History channel ... we LOVED the special "America, The Story Of Us" ... it was excellent!

Thanks.
    KAREN

I like it.

I would say the spotter and the shooter should have been up for elimination, in that case, seeing how no one else got to even shoot.

Not sure if the kid is cocky or was just trying to throw the other guy off with his confidence. But it seems like it will be a social game so he better watch out.

That young kid is pretty incredible. 600 yards on the first shot? Say What!!!

I never watch the History Channel, but I'm watching this show. It's actually pretty good. I gotta say, Colby's a good host. But speaking of him, did anyone else notice how he raised his arms in the air, put them down, and shouted "GO!" in the very first team challenge like Jeff does? Also, the slow-mo camera shots are visually amazing!

I didn't expect to see much drama come out of this show, but after the blue team's domination, the claws are coming out on the red side. It"s pretty interesting to watch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I love this show and hope it continues in the same vein. There's going to be contestant drama, but I'm glad there's no Jerry Springer slap downs or backstabbing. And I love to see the slow motion shots too.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree that drama and reality TV are pretty much inseparable, so in retrospect, it was pretty crazy for me to think that there would be none of it on this show. I think it was only because this cast is generally filled with elder males, and on other shows, they're generally not the base of all the drama. But 3 episodes in, and that definitely is not the case. What was Phil's description of Kelly again? That he makes him feel as if he has rubbed against sand paper and dipped into lemon juice to cool off? Something like that. Well, whatever it was... ouch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm really enjoying this show but I missed a little bit of the most recent, so not sure what Kelly said that really got Bill's goat? He (Kelly) has really impressed me with being able to adapt to the weapons he isn't familiar with.

I indirectly know the first guy voted out; my firearms instructor trained with him. And another acquaintance knows Caleb, but there hasn't been much about him, I guess because he's on the team that keeps winning.

I think it was something like Bill's ex-wife's new husband (someone very distantly connected) committed suicide, and Kelly blurted out "Was she that bad?" or words to that effect.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3951788;
    I think it was something like Bill's ex-wife's new husband (someone very distantly connected) committed suicide, and Kelly blurted out "Was she that bad?" or words to that effect.
    Yikes!! My own husband lost his first wife to suicide and I have found that this is a topic that is very, very sensitive to a great many people. Not a joking matter at all. Kelly did say he had apoloziged for it but it was too little, too late. Unfortunate on his part. As far as the contest goes though, Kelly is extremely good at adapting to the different weapons used. Wouldn't be surprised if he made it all the way to the end.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast