+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Re: Top Shot

Finally caught up with the last episode, little disappointed at the outcome (I really would have preferred another of the team's members to be nominated!). Love, love, love the trick shots, though! Gala62, I also wish they would come up with some other way of evening out the teams when one outnumbers the other - I mean, even on Survivor, the team with more players gets to choose who they will sit out, thereby capitalizing on (they think) their strengths. I guess TS is trying to give the "underdogs" an edge but I don't think it's earned. I was thinking that maybe there would be some way to make the team with lower numbers choose their best people to shoot twice, but with some of the obstacles and such they add, I guess it wouldn't be possible.

Still rooting for pretty much anyone left on the Red Team and Terry and Augie. Will they go to individual competition after the next show, do you think?

I don't remember enough of previous seasons to know when they dissolve the teams...it has to be soon though.

So sorry to see Dylan go this week. Although not their strongest shooter, he was such a hoot. William is definitely a marksman but what an ass. Didn't they all have to deal with the wind on the range? Terry also shot the rifle and he wasn't whining. Greg was more likeable this week, and Augie remains one of my faves.

Red team is so impressive. Gary is a rock star - made the cans look easy. Poor Chee....he really cannot get a break. If I were him, I'd be saying, whatever the next challenge, put me somewhere where I'm GOING to shoot!! LOLOL I think Chris or Gabby will be benched next week by the blue team - they've really seen what both can do.

Aside from William (and maybe Greg), I'd be happy with any of the others making the finals and winning. Very impressive group.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Sorry to see Terry go home. He was a classy guy...Greg beats the elimination challenge AGAIN by a hairsbreath.

Chee was outstanding - at last! Poor guy hasn't shot much in awhile LOL must have felt good to make the winning shots. Cool that Gabby was the first woman ever benched during a TS competition - nice compliment to her.

Looks like next week is green shirts - watch the rest of blue team melt away. I don't see many of them making the finals.
    Florimel likes this.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Terry gave Greg a stiff arm handshake as he left while talking to William. He never looked him in the eye. I don't think Terry like Greg much.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Yeah, Terry didn't even get a friendship bandana tied onto his wrist...and he was one of the original "friends" Greg said he could never vote for, wasn't he?! lol Gotta say, that guy (Greg) does have 9 lives, as William said. Guess I have to hand it to him for winning three challenges. I just can not imagine seeing him as a pro, though, and really hope we don't get the chance to find out how that would go. Red Team just goes so much extra to help each other get through those challenges, I'm still on board with any of them winning, and yes, was so glad to see Chee get to shoot, for a change! I was curious that they sat Gabby out, despite her accuracy, they had to have known she'd have some trouble with the double action trigger and lose time. But seems both challenges, although speed-focused, were better handled by slowing down and going for accuracy.

The meathead is going to break the back at Bass Pro when he finally gets to go. 3 wins, $6,000. Maybe he needs a new boat or something.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Love Gabby and Chee.
    Uncle David likes this.

NOOOOOOOO!!! Not Gabby!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Well, at least William got eliminated too.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar

From the practice session, I thought Gabby would do well at the competition. Hated to see her go, she is a good shooter and a class act. I fell asleep after they chose the two for elimination. What was the competition that William lost?

+ Reply to Thread