+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Re: Top Shot

Colby (to Jamie at the nomination range): "Would you be shocked at all to see your name with some bullet holes again today?"

Jamie: "I can't really see any logical reason why I should be nominated, so yes I would expect to see bullet holes in my target."

And all the buffoons start laughing it up after his comment too stupid to realize they've all just been insulted.

Well they got their wish and now he's gone. I really don't care who wins because none of the remaining are likable in any way, shape, or form but I like Colby and the show so I'll keep watching. It will be some consolation to see at least three of them not get to be Top Shot.

I definitely chuckled at that comment. I was pulling for Jamie, but unfortunately he faltered.

I also don't care who wins at this point. My money's on George though.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    I definitely chuckled at that comment. I was pulling for Jamie, but unfortunately he faltered.

I also don't care who wins at this point. My money's on George though.
    You are probably right but I hope not. Of the four remaining he is the one I like the least.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

3rd Season Premiere...Tuesday August 9th.

Glad the show is back on but was a little disappointed about the first two eliminated. There are some good shooters, though, interesting people. I kept hoping Tara from Season 1 would come back, though!
    mom2 likes this.

Me too, I hated that she had to leave like that and was hoping she'd get to come back.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

We checked FIOS all day, and episode 2 isn't avaiable :-( Guess I need to remember to DVR it!

Season 3 has been good so far, so much better than the last one. I like the format change of the top shooters not being eligible for elimination. That might have helped Jaime from last season get a little further in the competition before being bullied out.

With the exception of Jake, the shooters are far more likable than last season. I'm rooting for Dustin or Gary to win although I'm happy for anyone who wins. Couldn't say that about last season.

Looking forward to the finale, looks exciting.

Fort Member

I stumbled upon this show during Season 1 and although its a concept I did not think I would like, I got hooked. The challenges all involve different skills and are interesting to watch. Season 2 was a bit annoying with the whole Military v Non Military mind set and bullying it made me so angry that whenever one certain competitor was on my screen I would scream as his behaviour was so wrong and I can only hope he was remorseful when he saw himself on TV but somehow I doubt it, as I thought he would change his tact when Jamie proved himself, over, and over, and over again but he didn't.
    We probably wont get season 3 here for another month or so but its good to hear of the changes and that the contestants are more likable.
    The funny thing is it took me till season 2 to realise who the host was as I just didn't recognise him at all

I enjoyed this season & all the people involved with the exception of the nasty Jake. I was rooting for the guy that won, so that was cool. Good to see that Season 4 will be on next Spring.
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread