+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Re: Top Shot

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I like how they now have plaques for the folks who leave, although I thought their original idea of hanging the shirts was nice.
    I think it's funny that they're nailing the plaques directly into the wall. I think the wood below where they're nailing the plaques is meant to be where they are supposed to be nailed.

This thread sort of died, but let's revive it again, shall we?

I'm one episode behind, but I'm rooting for the blue guys. I didn't really like Jay until recent episodes when he has been getting the underdog edit. And I've always liked Ashley throughout this whole season. But I don't really dislike anyone, so I wouldn't mind seeing anyone else win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I love this show. I was sad to see Daryl go as I have a soft spot for all things Marine since my son is a Marine. My father was an Army sniper and taught me to shoot.

DONT LIKE JAY. What a jerk. He is so full of himself. I'm so over the "I'm just a golfer" shot. He and Jamie both need to be gone. George has an ego but then again that is a sniper for you. If they didn't they wouldn't survive. I don't really have a favorite to win this season. I like all the men left except Jamie. He is whiney. Was disappointed in last season's winner so I'm glad I like all the players left at this point.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Love this show ... Colby is doing a great job as host, and the contestants that are there are definitely worthy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    DONT LIKE JAY. What a jerk. He is so full of himself. I'm so over the "I'm just a golfer" shot. He and Jamie both need to be gone. George has an ego but then again that is a sniper for you. If they didn't they wouldn't survive. I don't really have a favorite to win this season. I like all the men left except Jamie. He is whiney. Was disappointed in last season's winner so I'm glad I like all the players left at this point.
    I think George is more offensive than the other two are. He and some of the others have that group mentality that it's them and only them. Even though situations like this always happen in the real world, it just comes off badly in front of the camera.

I, too, thought Jay was annoying for a while. But then I began to like him once it was obvious he was on the outs. I didn't like how they looked down on him just because he's a civilian. "Yeah, he's good... for a golfer." Someone on the show said something like that, and it disgusted me. All of these shooters got on the show because they've had extensive experience. But I just watched the latest episode, and now all of this discussion on Jay is pretty irrelevant since he got eliminated.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I would have liked to see Jay win it all just because of the way he was treated by the others. To his credit he conducted himself as a gentleman, which is a pretty tall order given the disrespect he was shown by them. As a veteran, I am embarrassed at the behavior of the military personnel on the show. I especially didn't like how the last elimination went down. To take aim at Joe's target and then to try and be funny change aim & shoot at Jamie's is not funny and is remarkably disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    As a veteran, I am embarrassed at the behavior of the military personnel on the show.
    Interesting! I was wondering what members of the military who are watching this show felt about their behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Interesting! I was wondering what members of the military who are watching this show felt about their behavior.
    The old expression, An Officer and a Gentleman, comes to mind. I'm guessing none of them are Officers.

Gotta love that Kismet. Ninny Ashley loses his mind and acts like a jackass of the highest order and then gets eliminated. He was acting like a pouty child who didn't get his way after Jamie won immunity, lashing out and tossing insults. The jewel in his crown of douche was not shaking Jamie's hand. What a schnook. Way to represent the Air Force.

Yeah, I took Ashley off my list of favorites in my signature after this episode. And so much for my prediction of him as the winner.

+ Reply to Thread