+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

FORT Newbie

Re: Top Shot

Yea Adam's attitude as a whole really sucked and i was glad he didn't make it to the finale. I was really pulling for Kelly with all he had to endure with going up for elimination so many times despite being one of the better guns on his team. I also liked Blake and JJ as my 2nd choices to win it all.

In the end the finale was pretty darn good and i personally can't wait til the next season.

On another note i do think the format of the contest should be changed. I think if u want to call it Top Shot and really be looking for the best marksman out of the bunch then it shouldn't have ever been done elimination style. I think a point system would have worked best and keeping all the ppl in the house together all season would have an added benefit(or detriment dependng on your POV) of increased drama and scheming strategy.

I don't know which surprised me more: JJ going out much sooner than I expected or the suspense of the final, which came down to the last shot.

I like Ego's suggestion of the points. But I think the house would be more like Big Brother by the end...there was a lot of tension in the middle that only went away because one of the guy's causing it left.

This show was refreshing ... very little drama comparatively, and well thought out competitions. Colby did a great job and I'm ready for Season 2!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Season 2 begins in Feb. Saw the promos yesterday.

YEAH!! I hope they don't change a thing ... which means everything will be different.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Is anyone watching this season?

We are :-) They've put a lot of thought into these challenges...we're enjoying them.

Jay is an idiot. I don't quite get why none of them told him to shut up and go away when he was being so annoying during the practice round last night. Next week's episode should be good...hopefully someone says something to him then.

Sorry to see Athena go, but come on...3 time champ with a pistol and you don't hit *anything* in two challenges?

I like how they now have plaques for the folks who leave, although I thought their original idea of hanging the shirts was nice.

It was nice, and I liked the aspect of camaraderie to honor those who left. It also seemed like something that was personal within the cast. Remember when Tara left the competition to be with her father, and she was like to the guys, "But I'm hanging up my own shirt! None of you are touching it!" But at the same time, it sort of seemed like a last minute idea. And it was pretty low budget, at that. Now that they're in their second season, they've obviously upped the ante -- the plaques are just one thing they've improved.

I'm really liking this season so far. I haven't determined a favorite yet... maybe Ashley, but that's more so because I'm picking him as my early choice to win it all. It's not necessarily that I like him, but simply the person I'm speculating on.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Jermaine, dead from the neck up & now just plain dead. Make the same mistake twice within minutes. Pretty stupid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Jermaine, dead from the neck up & now just plain dead. Make the same mistake twice within minutes. Pretty stupid stuff.
    I thought it was funny the way Colby said, "Jermaine's runnin off with the gun!"

+ Reply to Thread