+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Re: Top Shot

Glad to finally see the blue team lose. Kelly may be the best all aound, but some of the folks on the blue team haven't been seen to much at all yet.

The australian guy (Ian?) was smart to volunteer to go to the elimination round - he knew it would be against Bill, the historical weapons guy. He probably thought he totally had it in the bag. I was surprised that the elimination was as close as it was....Shooting a swinging target from that distance is so difficult, Bill proved he had the chops for it, kudos to him. But in several of the team challenges he was just so slow starting and he made several kind of crucial errors....he needed to go. Looks like the blue team starts to bicker amongst themselves a bit next week. This should get pretty interesting.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Yes, Bill needed to go. He didn't do well on the timed ones, and was the weakest link on the Blue Team. I really like this show, and how the Blue Team approached the elimination.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Bill went home last week. Jim was the one who was recently eliminated.

I agree, Jim needed to go. He was the obvious weakest link. But it's funny that the previews are hinting at a Blue Team downfall after having eliminated their weakest team member.

Before the latest episode, I did know who Chris, Adam, and Caleb were. That just goes to show how heavily featured the Red Team was after having lost 3 team challenges in a row.

I'm predicting J.J. as the winner. Watch him be the next out.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Oops! You're right ...

I'm thinking Kelly and JJ will make it very far. Which means I just jinxed them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I hope not. I like them both.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Wow, I didn't comment on the episode where Caleb got eliminated! What an episode that was! Earlier in the thread, I said that I didn't think this show would be that drama-filled. This episode definitely proved me wrong. I didn't know whose side to take though. While Adam needed to grow up, Caleb shouldn't have gone to Blake & JJ and tell them about Chris & Adam's plans. Then again, perhaps Chris & Adam shouldn't have been scheming before they even lost the team challenge. But then again, it is a game. Eh, I don't know, I'll just say that everyone involved was in the wrong.

Also, it was cool to see the Winchester rifle used in the elimination challenge. I live right by the Winchester Mystery House, but I really don't know much about the history of what the house was built on. So that was sorta cool to learn more about it.

Anyway, onto the latest episode. It was sort of boring, but I was pulling my hairs out during that elimination challenge. I can't believe neither Kelly nor Andre have played poker! The guys on the sideline were right--they are the two worst poker players ever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Kelly continues to be the slayer. He beats everyone he goes up agains, no matter what the weapon.

Adam contiunes to be an ass. These folks all have weapons & are good with them. You'd think Adam might take that into consideration when he is confronting people.

I don't understand how the Red Team votes for elimination. It's obvious Denny has been the weakest member of the group two weeks in a row, and yet they think Kelly is the weak link. He may be young, but this guy is creaming his competition in the elimination challenges. Now they've lost Brad, who was a pretty good competitor. It's a good thing for them that there's a merge coming up.

I don't have a favorite, but I find myself rooting for the Blue Team each challenge. I don't know what I'll do when the merge comes up.

I'm still going for either Kelly or JJ as the winner, but I think Tara may be a dark horse and can possibly sneak up for the win.

The Red Team keeps saying that Denny is the stronger competitor for upcoming competitions. (Personally, I find that hard to believe, given how poorly he did in the two weeks that were supposedly his "strength".)

I think they go after Kelly because he's young. I think they're nuts for not taking Denny out.

I'm rooting for Kelly and Tara. I like JJ, too...I just like the other two more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast