+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Top Shot

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Top Shot

Hand guns at metal targets. Something William should have done well at.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Argh! I was so thrilled to see Kelly (although I still have a grudge on when he got eliminated in Season 1) and had tears in my eye when Gabby shot last place. She was a great contestant.

The elimination challenge was the Henry lever-action rifle and three-part targets. I don't know how Chris eked that out but man, it was close! Next week looks interesting!

So sorry to see Gabby go - what a class act she is! She should be very proud of making it so far on TS. And how cute were Gabby and Chee?

William? I just don't get why he was surprised to be selected to be eliminated after that incredibly dumb speech about staying middle of the road...it's a competition for god's sake!

Not sure why they felt the elimination meeting had to have consensus? I think Kyle was still in "leader" mode and trying to get everyone to agree. Not necessary anymore. Good for Chris for stepping up and picking William, you KNOW Greg was itching to! LOL

Loved it when Kyle shot the bullseye putting William in elimination...good stuff. The right guy went home - dumbass.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Argh! I was so thrilled to see Kelly (although I still have a grudge on when he got eliminated in Season 1) and had tears in my eye when Gabby shot last place. She was a great contestant.

The elimination challenge was the Henry lever-action rifle and three-part targets. I don't know how Chris eked that out but man, it was close! Next week looks interesting!
    To the bold....if I remember correctly Kelly was the first one to shoot during that challenge & all the others stayed on the course to see exactly what went on. They have since changed to rules so now only the shooter is there & all the others go away until it's their turn. I think Kelly was hindered big time by everyone watching his tactics & adjusting theirs to what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    To the bold....if I remember correctly Kelly was the first one to shoot during that challenge & all the others stayed on the course to see exactly what went on. They have since changed to rules so now only the shooter is there & all the others go away until it's their turn. I think Kelly was hindered big time by everyone watching his tactics & adjusting theirs to what he did.
    Exactly! The others were able to strategize quite a bit based on seeing how he went through that course. Thing is, iirc, they'd already had courses where no one was allowed to watch, so there'd be no unfair advantage, so I couldn't understand why they allowed it at that point. Glad they've made it standard now, though.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've been rooting for Chee. Now I'm going with Kyle.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

That was amazing! Sorry to see Chee go but Gary smoked that course. And I thought it was fair that those two went to elimination. I still don't really care for Greg but he did shoot better in the challenge. It was pretty sweet that Chris was the fastest after Greg's comment about him, though.

awww darn...I really liked Chee. But that's why I love TS, you can't argue with the outcome - the winner and the one who goes home is pretty clear.

still. damn.

Greg has stepped it up a bit lately so I guess it was fair that he not go to elimination (again). Two of my faves though. Gary did awesome, I don't think anyone was expecting it. Everyone actually did very well this week. No chokes, just some minor fumbles. This is getting tough to predict!

Who's left?
    Greg
    Augie
    Kyle
    Chris
    Gary

couldn't pick the winner if my life depended on it...they're all exceptional. I think Greg remains the weakest still, but who knows at this point?
    I like Augie and Gary I think, with Kyle a close third. Chris is annoying, and Greg, well, LOL.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62 View Post
    couldn't pick the winner if my life depended on it...they're all exceptional. I think Greg remains the weakest still, but who knows at this point?
    I like Augie and Gary I think, with Kyle a close third. Chris is annoying, and Greg, well, LOL.
    I have been thinking in terms of who should have a pro contract...although, honestly, not sure what that means. Would they have to be a personality, speak and such? If so, I think I would enjoy watching Gary the most, he's SO enthusiastic about everything, and Augie next. Kyle would be right up there. But much as I like Chris and think it's great how good he is, given no military or LE background, I don't know as he'd be a "personality." And I just don't know about Greg.

Still give mad props to Chris for smoking that challenge, and no matter what happens, hope this leads to something for him, even a call-back to coach the azalatl or something. ;-)

(Almost exited but just thought...man, I would have loved to see how Gabby did with the SWAT stuff!)
    mom2 likes this.

hmmm...good point about the pro contract! I think Gary and Kyle would both be great speakers and reps - enthusiastic and well-spoken. Augie may be a bit too reserved? Chris could probably do it, but I agree, I don't think he has the background for it. I can see Greg kinda choking on the whole scenario

+ Reply to Thread