+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 945
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,748

    Kate Plus Eight!

    Kate Plus Eight, 2 hour season premier on TLC, Sunday, June 6th!

    Jun 06, 9:00 pm
    6th Birthday Surprise
    Another year has flown by for Kate and her adorable kids. The little ones are turning six, and Kate's planning a special birthday filled with exciting celebrations. Will she be able to keep it a surprise or will she crack under the pressure?


    Jun 06, 10:00 pm
    Inside Kate's World
    Spouting the mantra of "Kate Clean Slate," the newly single Kate Gosselin has already become a new woman in a matter of months. In this episode, see a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse into the daily life of Kate Gosselin.
    KAREN

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,308

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    No, thank you.
    I'd rather be dipped in honey and tied over a fire ant's nest. I only hope decent people will band together to boycott and thus end her obnoxious run as a reality diva who thinks waaaaay too much of herself.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,748

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3921649;
    No, thank you.
    I'd rather be dipped in honey and tied over a fire ant's nest. I only hope decent people will band together to boycott and thus end her obnoxious run as a reality diva who thinks waaaaay too much of herself.
    Ok, nana, why don't you tell us what you really think ...

    Actually, j/k, I do realize she is not liked by many ... I just posted this thread for anyone who was or might be interested in her new show.
    KAREN

  4. #4
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,879

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    I would rather slide down a bannister of razorblades into a vat of alcohol first

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,777

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3921816;
    I would rather slide down a bannister of razorblades into a vat of alcohol first
    ditto
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  6. #6
    FORT Fanatic lilymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3921816;
    I would rather slide down a bannister of razorblades into a vat of alcohol first
    Oh my! it would be about that painful too, I think. lol.

    I can't stomach the thought of the second hour, another hour dedicated to Queen Kate and her "poor me" stories. I can't stand this woman and I don't know why anybody would watch; does anybody think this shrew really has anything new or interesting to say? She will blame Jon for everything and explain how she has grown from the experience in spite of how horribly challenging her life is. Yeah, right.

    We all know what Kate is and we all know what Kate does. Child exploitation is her claim to fame. One problem now is that these kids are getting older and are no longer really interesting, if they ever were. Its just a show about a woman getting freebies and her kids being dragged all over creation on expensive vacations. The kids will whinge and moan and cry and fight; Kate will pretend she handles all this on her own. Those kids are average looking at best and have no known talents... there is really nothing to see here and the old schtick is just that...old. I think everybody now knows the show is scripted and these kids are not leading normal lives. Don't they?

    Back to work, kids! Those poor babies. I'm very let down that Jon caved in to allowing filming of them again. They certainly didn't win any parental lotto, did they?

  7. #7
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;3922115;
    Oh my! it would be about that painful too, I think. lol.

    I can't stomach the thought of the second hour, another hour dedicated to Queen Kate and her "poor me" stories. I can't stand this woman and I don't know why anybody would watch; does anybody think this shrew really has anything new or interesting to say? She will blame Jon for everything and explain how she has grown from the experience in spite of how horribly challenging her life is. Yeah, right.

    We all know what Kate is and we all know what Kate does. Child exploitation is her claim to fame. One problem now is that these kids are getting older and are no longer really interesting, if they ever were. Its just a show about a woman getting freebies and her kids being dragged all over creation on expensive vacations. The kids will whinge and moan and cry and fight; Kate will pretend she handles all this on her own. Those kids are average looking at best and have no known talents... there is really nothing to see here and the old schtick is just that...old. I think everybody now knows the show is scripted and these kids are not leading normal lives. Don't they?

    Back to work, kids! Those poor babies. I'm very let down that Jon caved in to allowing filming of them again. They certainly didn't win any parental lotto, did they?
    I don't think he caved...Kate has sole custody...he has been from what I have been reading trying to at least get joint custody that way he could have a say...but its the main reason Kate keeps fighting him on the custody issue...she controls everything...she even controls how much he sees them and when and where etc...gezzzzzzzzzz why doesn't the woman get off the tv and try to give those kids a normal life..oh yea lilymax said it right

    got to have those freebies and free vacations....put the kids to work
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  8. #8
    FORT Fanatic mushybrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    690

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3922169;
    I don't think he caved...Kate has sole custody...he has been from what I have been reading trying to at least get joint custody that way he could have a say...but its the main reason Kate keeps fighting him on the custody issue...she controls everything...she even controls how much he sees them and when and where etc...gezzzzzzzzzz why doesn't the woman get off the tv and try to give those kids a normal life..oh yea lilymax said it right

    got to have those freebies and free vacations....put the kids to work
    I believe that Kate and Jon share custody, but Kate has primary physical custody. But you are so right in that Kate controls the visitation schedule. And she is always saying things to make it sound like Jon doesn't want to be with the kids. I don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth.

    TLC squeezed Jon by suing him. They made it impossible for him to work or to get any kind of paying entertainment jobs for the sole purpose of forcing him to allow his children to be filmed again. It is very telling that the moment he caved, TLC dropped their lawsuit.

  9. #9
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Those episode descriptions almost make me want to hurl. When will the torture of those poor children (not to mention US) end?

    This is the same network responsible for that Toddlers & Tiaras show too, right? TLC used to be letters I'd associate with the phrase "Tender Loving Care". But these days all I can think of is "Totally Lame Creeps".

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  10. #10
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;3923129;
    I believe that Kate and Jon share custody, but Kate has primary physical custody. But you are so right in that Kate controls the visitation schedule. And she is always saying things to make it sound like Jon doesn't want to be with the kids. I don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth.

    TLC squeezed Jon by suing him. They made it impossible for him to work or to get any kind of paying entertainment jobs for the sole purpose of forcing him to allow his children to be filmed again. It is very telling that the moment he caved, TLC dropped their lawsuit.
    I was thinking the lawsuit probably prompted Jon more to drop his block on filming the kids. But I question his motives, because there were rumors he wanted to re-join the show in some way, and that TLC was blocking his own attempts at starting his own reality show elsewhere. Since Kate's book sales were absolutely pitiful, I can only hope the audience is just as low. Kate's a controversial figure, so even if TLC decides to spin poor ratings as a good thing, the media will hopefully hop on the train of reality that no one cares about her anymore. She's no longer the mom who can do it all and who needs this for her kids, the money, the show to support them, and who other mothers can relate to. I saw a preview for her show, at some waterpark with the kids, and all I could think of was who footed the bill for that one? I don't know what Kate will do when the cameras stop rolling and the media stops reporting on her. It'll happen. That I have faith in. Saying it's for the kids and sticking cameras in their faces isn't the best defense of good parenting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 95 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.