+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,144 of 1144
Like Tree653Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

My heart goes out to Collin. I don't pretend to know the extent of his issues but I vividly remember that darling little boy with the huge swath of heavy bangs....and I could cry for the kid. He was a doll! Very sad situation. I hope he received more visitors than his dad and Hannah.

I, too, love the fact that Kate's favorite child (Hannah) is presently living with her dad. Talk about karma!!! That said, I hope they can all mend fences one day.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I personally cannot judge Kate for what she did with Colin, I do not know the extent of his issues. But I can say this....we sure get upset with parents that have children with mental disabilities (she did at one point say he was rather violent) and they did nothing to treat them, then they do something outrageous or horrific. We really don't know, right?

Teens of divorced parents often get mad at one or the other and go back and forth because they do like rules or whatever...this is not unusual at all (concerning Hannah)
    aramcobrat and sclarke257 like this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

You would think we would have gotten an idea of his illness during his years on the show. But I don't remember anything. That picture of his is shocking though. He looks completely different. I feel for him....having to be separated from his family. And I question if he really does HAVE to be.
    sclarke257 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Poor boy. Is his behavior a direct result of his mother and father's poor relationship as well as poor parenting...or does Collin have mental health issues and the family dynamics made matters worse? We don't really know, but he has been away from his home for a long time. I cannot help but wonder how he will eventually feel toward his siblings and his mom and dad.
    JustJuls and sclarke257 like this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

+ Reply to Thread