+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,138 of 1138
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

  1. #1131
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    38

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Jon might not be a prize but I lean more towards him as well. Kate treated him like absolute crap. She had an agenda, get famous and get everything for free. I barely hear a word from him anymore, but Kate is grasping at whatever straws of celebrity she can get. How about stay home and take care of our kids? They are not an accessory.
    There was nothing wrong with Jon until Kate and TLC got a hold of him; had a steady job and was a stand-up guy and, I think, a great dad.

  2. #1132
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,874

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Rumors are swirling about the latest version of Khate's life: Kate Plus Date.

    Run, men . . . RUN!!!!
    This is a firkin joke. NO one wants to see that ball busting HAG try to snare herself some man to marry her and yet travel for his job so she can stay home on her little 8th pink I phone and continue to ABUSE her 8 little money makers.

    I absolutely hate Khate and want her to disappear from any form of media and live an "average mediocre" life like the rest of us.

    She ruined her family for fame and one of her sons is still in a facility because of her cruelty of him.

  3. #1133
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    38

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I absolutely hate Khate and want her to disappear from any form of media and live an "average mediocre" life like the rest of us.
    One of the forums referred to them as "Hate and Yawn"; that always made me giggle... When it comes to this one, it's laugh or cry!
    libgirl2 and tapper01 like this.

  4. #1134
    FORT Fogey Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,798

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Does anyone remember Kate's friend Beth...from when the kids were babies. They did a lot of things together. It appeared Beth and her husband were fairly well off. They had a rather large home with a nice pool in the back. Jon and Kate visited there a lot and I think I remember Beth and her family keeping part of the tups while Jon and Kate had a "second honeymoon" kind of thing. I know Beth was probably one of Kate's casualties, but I wondered if anyone knew whatever happened to them?
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

  5. #1135
    Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,714

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Does anyone remember Kate's friend Beth...from when the kids were babies. They did a lot of things together. It appeared Beth and her husband were fairly well off. They had a rather large home with a nice pool in the back. Jon and Kate visited there a lot and I think I remember Beth and her family keeping part of the tups while Jon and Kate had a "second honeymoon" kind of thing. I know Beth was probably one of Kate's casualties, but I wondered if anyone knew whatever happened to them?
    Here's an article about Beth.
    I'm Paula.

  6. #1136
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,288

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Here's an article about Beth.
    It sounds like she is trying to be gracious as possible.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  7. #1137
    FORT Fogey Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,798

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Here's an article about Beth.
    thank you AZC. That was interesting. She's being far nicer than most people would be.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

  8. #1138
    Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,714

    Re: Kate Plus Eight / Kate Plus Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    thank you AZC. That was interesting. She's being far nicer than most people would be.
    Kate is fortunate in one thing. Most of the people she has screwed over are more concerned about her children than they are about her, so they're being diplomatic in their comments. She should follow their lead whenever she talks about their father.
    libgirl2, tapper01 and otterhere like this.
    I'm Paula.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.