+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

she is absolutely VILE and I hope she is put in her place soon. The greedy f@#% B@#% She deserves NOTHING and I hope soon that is what she has.
    mushybrain likes this.

she locked a kid (boy) out in sub -0 degees for more than 15 minutes because he didn't get the sliding door shut all the way

She shoved a boy nose first into dog poop because he let the dog come in and it pooped on the floor

She locked two boys in the bathroom for 6 + hour because they dribbled on the floor

and many people think this is okay??? I IS NOT OK

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    she locked a kid (boy) out in sub -0 degees for more than 15 minutes because he didn't get the sliding door shut all the way

She shoved a boy nose first into dog poop because he let the dog come in and it pooped on the floor

She locked two boys in the bathroom for 6 + hour because they dribbled on the floor

On her show tapper?? good grief
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I'm always amazed at how full prime time viewing is of police shows and other creepy killing shows. I get action drama, but killing and torture, etc. is just not something I put in the entertainment category.

I said this to my son once, and his theory is that the entertainment value is not in the killing, etc. but rather in the redemption achieved when perpetrators are caught. That made sense to me. Where Kate is concerned, the book might be a good example of "getting caught".

(oddly enough, I do like watching shows like Forensic Files - but mostly for the mystery/puzzle-solving aspect).
    That makes sense. I have taken to watching the show "Snapped" on Oxygen even though I usually avoid any type of horror movies with bloody gratuitous violence and don't normally watch crime shows. I used to go right on past and not watch it at all, but one day I was bored and there was nothing else on I liked, so I watched a marathon of it. Now I am hooked on that show, too. But it probably won't be for long as the show gets depressing after so many murders. The redemption theory would hold true for this show, I guess, but even so there is just so much of the violence I can take. It is really disturbing to me how many people kill and for what reasons. It's rather horrible really. I'm always left wondering what kind of a world we are living in, and I prefer not to think about that every second of the day for obvious reasons.

FORT Fogey

Are these examples from the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Are these examples from the book?
    These are a few examples from the book, but not completely accurate. Hoffman didn't write that she shoved her son's face into the dog poop, he said she pushed his face down to within inches of the poop. Makes no difference in my book. It is still abusive.
    Jexter likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

from the book. She is greedy, vile, disgusting, hateful and full of herself. I can not stand the bitch.

No it is NOT okay! Heck I have a 28 year old who still dribbles! That is what Lysol wipes are for. Kate is losing sight of the battle here. You fight the big war not the tiny battles. Lordy if you spend 1/2 that time you battle, that is precious time you could be spending getting to really enjoy your children. One day you are going to look & they will all be gone off to college & jobs.
    NO I don't watch the show but I read recaps on here.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

For some reason (honestly, probably boredom last night), I On Demanded the episode last night. Ok.. I've NEVER liked this woman, ever.... E V E R, or the show for that matter. BUT, I found enjoyment in the little ones while watching..they're so damn cute & funny. This is coming from a childless woman, mind you. Now that they're older and forming opinions and personalities, it cracked me up. Now, Mady, holy henna... I think she's VERY bothered with the fact that she has these 6 siblings.. and I can't really disagree with her. She's really holding a grudge IMO..sure she's a teenager and all, but, she's acting out in any and all situations. Sad really.. and sad even more, I can't stand her.

So. I was wondering while watching.. How will these children move out? Who'll be the first to get preggers? Doing the numbers, who's gonna be gay? Who's going to be a druggy and/or alcoholic? What will Kate do with herself with an empty house? How will these kids cope living in their own place, away from the mother hen??
    SOOoooo many questions that we were discussing last night. It's very interesting actually.. I do not know percentage(s) of anything..but I know that there ARE numbers out there to substantiate the fact that someone will be gay, alcoholic, no college, etc..

With all that said... I have to say, Kate looks 100% better with her hair long (which i was wondering, extensions or no extensions???). I watched the wife swap where she traded with Kendra.. and I honestly looked at her sometimes and was like, "Kendra"?? Especially with the ponytail. Hmm....
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Pretty much and infomercial to show us how special khate thinks she is!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread