+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

her arrogance knows no bounds and she is disgusting. I hope it flops and only her 6 sheeple watch.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

But . . . . but . . . but . . . what would we talk about the next day?????
    captain likes this.

I just watched that short clip of Kate badgering the children into having a birthday party with a theme that SHE wanted. I watched those poor boys and they have the same look that Jon did before he threw in the towel. I agree that the children will grow up and once they are in their 20's she's going to be very lonely. There may be one or two that will still visit but the rest will say bye-bye.

I remember her being such a germaphobe and she has a bird sitting on her shoulder and on a perch on the kitchen counter ? I so wanted the bird to take a big old poop right down her arm.

If she can't afford for child care to get a regular job then how did she manage to film The Apprentice ? She WANTED to film the show because it got her back on TV , she doesn't want to work at a regular job and be like the rest of us.

I will be the first to admit, I watched the show last night. There was NOTHING on the tv and I was too lazy to search for a movie.
    My thoughts: Mady is just like her mother, whinning. We have always said Mady will be the one to write the tell all book and Kate had better mind her p's and q's.
    The show was not about the kids' 10th birthday, it was all about Kate. I think the kids were excited to be filmed, since it brought back people that paid attention to them without screaming. Some scenes were hysterical, especially when the kids were mocking Kate . Will I watch the 2nd part...I am searching Netflix to find something to watch on Thursday night.
    There's no place like home!

I think what I saw was the first part. It sucked, as I expected. But yeah, I too was guilty of watching...when I couldn't find anything else. It was a later repeat, which shows I did try and in fact I didn't know it was on, I was surprised by it. What an ugly surprise. How very boring! My goodness, have we really progressed no further beyond her marching ALL 8 KIDS to every appointment they have? Colin misbehaves? Gee how fascinating! I was so angry when I read that comment by her from her "journal" that I wanted to scream. How has this shrew managed to avoid having these kids removed from her home?

Back to the show....awful and boring. Kids are beyond ordinary now that they are older, not interesting at all (most kids would not be any more interesting, so I'm not singling them out).. they haven't got anything interesting to say, and neither has Kate. Who bloody cares about her throwing yet another birthday party? Gag me! Has this not worn out its welcome many years ago? One would think so. I kept waiting for her to screech "oyyy matey!" with that bird on her shoulder. She looked stupid. Wishing it would peck her.

I just don't understand what is interesting about Kate or her kids. I have never "got it". I think she deliberately sought out and succeeded in finding a way to give birth to multiples and shopped a show along with Jon, and I think the kids were exploited and abused. I will always think this, but beyond this, the whole thing was/is so BORING that I never saw why it was even on. Nobody in this family has any degree of "it factor" that I can see. Not even your kids, Kate. So leave them alone, and let them be normal kids. If that's possible now.

It was heartbreaking for me watching the show last night. The younger six children were constantly verbally criticized and belittled by Kate (not so much the older two who have more of a voice now and talk back to her). One of the little boys sat on the couch with such hurt feelings that was so painful to watch. Kate didn't interact with the kids in any normal manner as families do, nor was there any sign of genuine love or warmth directed toward any of these children. They were all treated as if they are nothing but a chore to her. I know it's not easy for anyone to be raising eight children on their own, but one would think with cameras rolling they would at least try to show a better and kinder side. (The Octomom showed far more love to her kids than Kate ever has.)

I feel as soon as these kids are old enough to leave home, Kate will have an empty life with little contact from them - a typical Dr. Phil type of scenario: "I have eight kids and none of them call me. "

Mady seems like a very angry little girl! living with Kate must be horrid lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Mady seems like a very angry little girl! living with Kate must be horrid lol
    ...and attention seeking. (Just like her mother.)

Kate runs her household like boot camp and she's still hanging those silly "rules of the house" notes all over the place. What a demanding and controlling freak!

She's still so busy trying to rule the roost that she's lost site of what's important.

Kate shows no warmth toward her children. Her blood runs ice cold!

I do not think with either Kate or Jon these kids stand a chance of knowing what love from a parent is suppose to be about.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread