+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3878798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

nasty selfish cow. i hate that she's getting any camera time at all, and i bet her kids could care less about being on tv. oh, except they probably remember how humiliating it is that there is film of them potty training on their family show. ya think that might be a bit embarrassing for them, kate? oh wait, i forget...you don't care.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    nasty selfish cow. i hate that she's getting any camera time at all.
    Come on, lilymax...tell us how you really feel

just teasing....I totally get it. Should be interesting.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I can't wait until she's on Celebrity Apprentice and learns (1) that the other celebrity contestants aren't impressed with or intimidated by her, and (2) neither is Donald Trump.

You're FIRED, Khate.
    mom2, FlyAKite, tinderbox and 5 others like this.

"Collin decided to pour beans all over the floor while I was inside peeling potatoes, so the girls told me and I sent all the offenders inside. Well Collin didn't like that I sent him in and when I was out the garage, I heard three large bangs...I went inside and three highchairs were on the floor literally. I was instantly so SO angry, that I grabbed him and spanked him as hard as I could and thought I may seriously injure him so I sent him to his crib... . And whipped him into it very hard! I for the first time thought I man really lose it and am glad that I just let [sic] him in his crib til Jon came home I have never felt that I may really seriously injure a child but today was that day!

I don't know what it is about Collin! He is usually kind and caring and nice and tender but when his temper flairs ...Watch out! I don't like that he doesn't know how to handle his frustration and anger! I didn't even get a chance to have him apologize to me because I had to drop everything take Alexis to the doctor!"**
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is from her Mommie journals she copyrighted. ABUSIVE BITCH
    sclilred1 likes this.

oh...Collin was 2
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    "Collin decided to pour beans all over the floor while I was inside peeling potatoes, so the girls told me and I sent all the offenders inside. Well Collin didn't like that I sent him in and when I was out the garage, I heard three large bangs...I went inside and three highchairs were on the floor literally. I was instantly so SO angry, that I grabbed him and spanked him as hard as I could and thought I may seriously injure him so I sent him to his crib... . And whipped him into it very hard! I for the first time thought I man really lose it and am glad that I just let [sic] him in his crib til Jon came home I have never felt that I may really seriously injure a child but today was that day!

I don't know what it is about Collin! He is usually kind and caring and nice and tender but when his temper flairs ...Watch out! I don't like that he doesn't know how to handle his frustration and anger! I didn't even get a chance to have him apologize to me because I had to drop everything take Alexis to the doctor!"**
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is from her Mommie journals she copyrighted. ABUSIVE BITCH

Waittttttt .... Was this something Kate posted????? OoooMmmmGgggg.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    . . . but when his temper flairs ...Watch out! I don't like that he doesn't know how to handle his frustration and anger!
    Like mother, like son?
    momrek06 and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Waittttttt .... Was this something Kate posted????? OoooMmmmGgggg.
    This is an excerpt from one of the entries in her "Mommy's Journal," as printed in the book by Robert Hoffman, who was a tabloid reporter closely following the family back in its heyday. Hoffman claims to have found disks (containing Kate's journal and tons of other material) in the trash shortly after she threw Jon out of the house. Kate apparently just threw all Jon's stuff away without checking it to see if there was anything important she should keep. The journals were used as source material for Beth Carson to write Multiple Blessings.

Hoffman published an initial version of a tell-all book about Kate, but it was very sloppily done, AND it contained the actual text of the contracts between TLC and the Gosselin family (which are disturbing in and of themselves). It was available on Amazon for about a day or so before TLC had it pulled, citing intellectual property violations.

Kate recently registered her journal for copyright, no doubt so she can sue Hoffman for copyright infringement when he re-releases the book. (The re-release is scheduled for around June 23rd, I believe.) She has never disputed the authenticity of the journal.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

watching The Little Couple I have caught trailers for Khate + 8 . God I want to slap her. She thinks she is so clever and entitled. Her arrogance is astounding and I hate that B. This "update special" better NOT result in more shows for her egotistical self to get even bigger headed.
    mom2, tinderbox and mushybrain like this.

I am sure the only reason she is on the tv now, is there was a contract with TLC and they are finishing it up.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread