+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I hate to give Khate any movement but I am SO glad Jon is calling for a pych eval. WOS definitely needs one. She is a narcissist and probably manic/depressive or bipolar as well. In addition to her delusions that she is anything important. Those kids are $$ and that is all she thinks of them. She has no maternal instinct what so ever. I so hope Jon gets full custody.
    I wouldn't give Jon custody of anything he is too busy trying to be as big a fame whore as his ex-wife.
    captain and momrek06 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

And now a reunion show? Kate, America is over you.
    Need40winks and lilymax like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Reunion show huh? - bet they will have to have hired hands to applaud and say positive things about Kate, because a lot of folks have said now she does NOT represent a good mom. She's been more about herself than her kids in this whole thing.

Jon yes admittedly is also being a bit of a fame mongrel (I prefer not to use the other term ), but he does at least show he loves his kids unlike Kate. Kate sees them as money bags and not her children (at least appearance wise, I do not know when the cameras are off). Now, Jon starts behaving like Kate with the kids, I'd denounce him just as harshly.

i can't stomach kate either. she gets my goat like nobody else can, not even brandy of BH. if i ever saw her i think i might walk over and slap her.
    Duckyface and tapper01 like this.

she is rumored to be on this years Apprentice. I hope someone dresses her down good!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    she is rumored to be on this years Apprentice. I hope someone dresses her down good!
    YUP, that is exactly why this thread has 'reared it's ugly head'!

Go back a page and look for MsDiva2007's post! The link is there!
    KAREN

I read today that not only is Kate filming The Apprentice, but she's rooming with her bodyguard guy. It's the third story I have seen about the two of them in the last couple of months. Could it be true? I always thought so, but who knows??????

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I read today that not only is Kate filming The Apprentice, but she's rooming with her bodyguard guy. It's the third story I have seen about the two of them in the last couple of months. Could it be true? I always thought so, but who knows??????
    I thought every time that came up someone would say "they are a happily married couple" meaning Kate's body guard and his wife? Hmmm! Now I am wondering..........
    KAREN

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm putting this in here because of the "multiple kids" connection. Trust me, the Jones' are NOTHING like the Gosselins.

If you enjoy seeing cute kids and normal parents, this will be your new favorite show. They were on tv when the kids were much younger and Mom (Casey) used to do unspeakable things like finger painting and letting the kids get dirty!

TLC Greenlights 3 New Family Series, 3 Specials Including 'Quints by Surprise' Reunion (Exclusive) - TheWrap
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I saw some of the old shows with the Jones clan. I see they are different from Jon and Kate, but the show still annoyed and bored me. I just think the subject matter is not interesting to too many people, at least it isn't to me. Screaming or crying babies aren't cute, and neither are nosy toddlers. I can think of a better way to spend my time than watch some mom and dad chase ten kids. Like sleeping or watching paint dry. And if I feel the need to watch a bunch of toddlers drive their mom crazy, I can just watch the actions of my dog for the day. He is always into something. That is enough for me. (and he's cuter than any kid i ever saw)

+ Reply to Thread