+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

FORT Fogey

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Think the People story was bad? Their appearance on the Today show was truly cringe-worthy.

Kate Gosselin's twins go silent on 'Today' - CNN.com

Cara barely said a word, and Mady needed coaxing from her mother before speaking. It was obvious those kids didn't want to be there, and they looked at their mother constantly, as the interviewer asked them questions. Supposedly they were there to "set the record straight" in "their own words," but of course it was Kate who wanted everyone to know her kids were just fine and undamaged by the cameras. And she made it clear they would certainly consider another TV show because, you know, the kids are so "undamaged" from their years on TV. You could tell the interviewer was less than impressed with Kate's insistence that the kids were just fine.

Best thing to say about that interview was "Awkward" those girls looked like they wanted the floor to open up and swallow them down. I am sure Kate was unbearable once it was over. You just know she was pimping for a new show!
    CupidGuest likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ugh, hmm, I can hear Kate now back stage; "Cara and Mandy, what happened to you two? I thought you wanted to talk?" "That was ridiculous out there."
    Mandy; "Well Cara, why didn't you talk?"

Yup, cringe-worthy and ackward.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I thought that Kate caused the whole disaster. When the first question was asked Maddy took a very normal pause to think about her answer. Kate gave no time at all before barking at her to speak up. I wonder if the girls weren't very ready to talk until that. Once she embarrassed them barking like that, they were reluctant to say or do anything for her to attack them again.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm sure they're paying the price for their behavior. They totally destroyed everything Kate has been touting as the truth since her show ended. They are not happy and well-adjusted. They (at least Cara) looked like they were afraid they'd say the wrong thing, and they knew they'd catch it after the show. It was horrendous.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I will never understand why both Jon and Kate insist on dragging their family into the public constantly. They've each shown they can do reality shows without the kids, so they can get jobs. Kate keeps thinking she needs to be in the public eye with her kids. Jon claims he doesn't want it, and yet each time he's mad at Kate he runs to the press to say so. When something destroys your family, in this case fame, why not get away from the destructive thing?
    captain and AZChristian like this.

IMO easy money. Once they realized someone would pay to watch them do nothing it was just way to easy for them to say yes!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

That F@#$ B@#% expected her daughters to parrot her line about how bad their dad is and those girls just couldn't lie. Did you see kate snap her fingers and say Mady your words.... It is like the daughters decided to FU 'mommie" Maybe Mady was saying...ha wish you had given me water now don't ya bitch.
    GabbyG, MsDiva2007 and AZChristian like this.

TLC can pay me to do nothing. They can film my life, it is so exciting. Tonight you would have seen me *drum roll* sewing on a quilt and ironing. I know how do I stand it.
    GabbyG likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    TLC can pay me to do nothing. They can film my life, it is so exciting. Tonight you would have seen me *drum roll* sewing on a quilt and ironing. I know how do I stand it.
    Wow. , now that would be worth watching. I fell asleep.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread