+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Consider this ever-so-slightly-off-topic.

Hopefully, this Mom isn't the media-wh0re type like Kate was/is, but there is the potential for a new reality show featuring this Las Vegas family. They already had 4 kids . . . and now they have FIVE more!!!

Las Vegas woman gives birth to quintuplets at Mesa hospital | azfamily.com Phoenix

The babies are understandably small and I wish good things for each and every one of them - without needing to see them on my tv!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Consider this ever-so-slightly-off-topic.

Hopefully, this Mom isn't the media-wh0re type like Kate was/is, but there is the potential for a new reality show featuring this Las Vegas family. They already had 4 kids . . . and now they have FIVE more!!!

Las Vegas woman gives birth to quintuplets at Mesa hospital | azfamily.com Phoenix

The babies are understandably small and I wish good things for each and every one of them - without needing to see them on my tv!
    I read about that family, Little S&S. They supposedly did not use fertility drugs. I guess we will find out soon enough if these parents are ready, willing and able to sell out their kids in the hopes of achieving easy money and fame.

Sigh. Haven't people had enough of the whole High Order Multiple thing? Is it really all that interesting?
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

This showed up in the 'celebrity news' section of my homepage today. Not sure I agree with their definition of rock bottom though. I'm sure his wife was worse with Kate nagging his a$$ every waking moment.

POST data

If you are interested, here's the website for the supposed workplace:

Emily's | About Us

EDITED TO ADD: Not sure why it just says "post data" for the link. When I 'copy' it, it reads "Jon Gosselin Waiting Tables"
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 09-13-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I read something about Jon hitting rock bottom and waiting tables. I'm not sure what that means. Hard, honest work is a good thing. Some people would love to have a job. I read some locals say that Jon is friendly on his job and seems to be happy when they see him with his kids.
    Duckyface, tapper01 and mushybrain like this.

FORT Newbie

Katie Couric visits the family. Kate didn't seem to be very happy or upbeat during the footage at home.

Inside Look at Kate Gosselin

Quote Originally Posted by wymama View Post
    Katie Couric visits the family. Kate didn't seem to be very happy or upbeat during the footage at home.

Inside Look at Kate Gosselin
    I thought she was great and upbeat, it was funny how she made the pizzas and Katie C had no clue .How wonderful Jon has a gun to chase off the paparazzi .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, it's finally gone to the second generation. Apparently, Kate couldn't interest "People" in talking to her anymore, so she offered up her kids so she could pull the media spotlight back onto herself. Honestly . . . if the article is about the kids, why is SHE on the cover???? Quick answer - so she could pull the ventriloquist string in the back.

John is on Couples therapy. Did not know he was part of a new couple.lol
    AZChristian likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Well, it's finally gone to the second generation. Apparently, Kate couldn't interest "People" in talking to her anymore, so she offered up her kids so she could pull the media spotlight back onto herself. Honestly . . . if the article is about the kids, why is SHE on the cover???? Quick answer - so she could pull the ventriloquist string in the back.
    Just when you think she can sink no lower, she pulls this deplorable stunt. To pull her kids into this mess by trotting them out to answer questions about something as traumatic as divorce (shame on People Magazine as well), and then to encourage them to badmouth their father and their siblings, is just abhorrent.

She did herself no favors by having her kids parrot some of the very things she has said in the past. And she has now thrown open the door to invite all kinds of critical and vicious comments that will be directed at her 13-year-old girls. Those poor, poor kids.
    tapper01 and AZChristian like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Say what you want about John Gosslin but he's not using his kids to stay in the spotlight or using them in the media to bad mouth his ex-wife. What she's done in the People article is deplorable. She's obviously made it a huge point to talk to them about their father in the most negative way possible-making them her little puppets. Using them to bad mouth their Dad to the media as if their words will make everyone feel empathy for her. The opposite has occurred. These poor kids are being used by her to further her attack on him, she has no interest in keeping the kids out of it. No matter your feelings toward your ex, you keep those negative thoughts to yourself in front of the children, because that ex is their father (or mother) and their sense of security, of not having to choose sides, should always be paramount. She's so pathetic.
    march, Florimel, dzigner and 7 others like this.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

+ Reply to Thread