+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

she is an ugly grifting wanna be and a child abusing hag of a person. I feel so sorry for those children. She makes them slave away using that 52 point cleaning chart while she flits to and fro NYC with rat claws with her. I hope SOME DAY she gets taken down a few pegs and those kids get to live in THEIR house with daddy who sees them as kids and not $ maker
    Giggity22 likes this.

I'm so happy the new post was about Jon and not Kate. He isn't my favorite person in the world, but I have no problem with him being on a show...Kate did DWTS and it made me mad as hell, but it doesn't bother me if he can pick up a bit of cash there. She treated him horribly along with the kids. The real shame of course is those kids being raised by her.
    tapper01 and AZChristian like this.

FORT Fogey

Oh gawd. DOn't get me going on this topic. I have very little nice things to say about Kate. I've always been on Jon's side of things.

Anyway...I don't think Jon and Kate will be back in the media if Jon does DWTS. Kate is the one that is the lightning rod. I don't think many people care too much about Jon in that way. And, I think Kate dug herself a PR grave after her stint on the show. People are over these two.

Honestly, it does come off as a desperate, and misguided, attempt to drive ratings - an unfortunate turn of events for DWTS.
    Last edited by Jexter; 08-21-2013 at 12:11 PM.

True story...I had to have my TV repaired a few months ago. The guy that came asked me if I ever watched J&K+8. I said not really & he told me he was their next door neighbor but in all the years the Goslings lived there he has yet to see any of them. He said there are security cameras at their locked front gate with a SUV with tinted windows always parked right in front of the gate and there is always someone inside. He said he never heard the kids outside playing. Guess Kate is not the type of neighbor one would go to borrow a cup of sugar.
    I still question why a parent would ever want that type of life for their children. The only reason they are infamous is the fact that they bred multiple children at the same time. These kids will never learn what normal is will they?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    The only reason they are infamous is the fact that they bred multiple children at the same time. These kids will never learn what normal is will they?
    I think lots of people have multiple children at the same time, especially in these days of fertility drugs. The children made them famous.

Kate and her behavior made them INfamous. I read an article this week where she "almost" admits that her diva behavior may be the reason she can't find gainful employment at this stage.

Karma . . . sometimes, it's a good thing.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Interesting that the article says she runs a coupon website. She was fired from one, but does not run one, as far as I can find on Google.

The only thing I will say about that story is that the book has been pulled from Amazon and the reason given appears to be because details were obtained illegally. Doesn't mean Jon is the one who obtained the information - but there obviously is something to this. I also don't know who released the story. Lawsuits are public records, so if someone was watching the court dockets, they would have found this. I dislike Kate as much as most of you - but at least on this one, seems like she has a legitimate beef against someone. And of course that doesn't change the fact that even though the stuff was obtained illegally, it obviously existed and it doesn't paint a pretty picture of her (which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone).

As bad as this may be, now I really want to read the book! If Kate had just let it go there wouldn't be all this added publicity. Knowing these two though it could be all about the publicity. No one really hacked anyone and they are in on the whole thing. Kate gets a cut of the money after the lawsuit being dismissed and the book released.

FORT Newbie

The thing is..EACH AND EVERYONE OF US.. can look like a Whining, spoiled, MANIAC... IF THE INFO is twisted in a certain way. Twist it some more, and we all might look like the people on americans most wanted.. even someone like mother theresa.. then again.. turn it the other way..and you can take someone and make them out of be the HERO OF THE STORY...............even someone like HITLER.. all depends on the writer of the story.

And with Jon and Kate plus 8.. Jon and Kate PLAYED PERFECTLY into TLC's dreams! Kate is OCD -extreme OCD.. and there is no way to get around this.. and I doubt w/o her being this, her house, kids etc. would be so neat, clean and orderly. Jon is a LAZY SLOB who takes things as time goes by. Fine, maybe if you have 1 or 2 kids, but not 6 of the same age! TLC just PLAYED, and the PRESS TOO.... on Kate's insecurities, her extreme OCD ways, etc. and made her look Mentally ill (ocd can be a mental illness). They also made the audience FEEL SORRY FOR JON-POOR JON IS BEING pick on by the BIATCH! pOOR JON HAS TO DO ... ETC. ETC. ETC. Poor Jon just had to take care of his family like EVERYONE ELSE IN AMERICAN and Poor Jon quit HIS JOB because he thought TLC was going on FOREVER.. (even when they separated, he raided their joint accounts, basically STEALING 10 percent of EVERYTHING the family made on Jon and Kate made-feeling it was his-never mind TAXES, AND such things as EXPENSES!)

If Amazon stopped the sale of the book.. then they had reason to believe or they had an injuction against them..

+ Reply to Thread