+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Oh, my.... No more! Please. Aren't their 15 minutes of fame over yet?
    She is trying to get an extension.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Kate was on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last week. I have NO idea why she was on the show, though he does have a varied list of guests. I couldn't watch, so I have no idea how it went over.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Kate Gosselin's no longer an employee at CouponCabin

Okay, can't raise enough interest to have people pay to join her on a cruise.

Now CouponCabin has pretty much admitted that hiring her was a bad idea.

Kate Gosselin fired from job as CouponCabin blogger

Kate Gosselin's no longer an employee at CouponCabin.
    By Rebecca Macatee, E! Online

Kate Gosselin, you've been fired. Yep, the 37-year-old single mom got the ax from her job as a contributing blogger at CouponCabin. Company CEO Scott Kluth announced Tuesday that "a series of recent events have made it clear" that the former reality star and her contributions "do not align with the authenticity that we set out to build almost a decade ago."

"Ms. Gosselin is simply not a good fit with the wonderful team and culture at CouponCabin," he added.

Kluth noted that Gosselin's "contributions garnered both positive attention and criticism" during her 11 months working for the site. "We wish Kate, her family and her support staff all the best."

Although E! News' requests for comment were not immediately returned, Gosselin did hint on Twitter that she had something else lined up. "I'm alive!I've been super busy working away!" she wrote Tuesday. "I'm having lots of fun and can't wait to share!No worries..we will chat soon! XO"

============================

Nice that they mentioned Steve (see bolded part above).

Now she will have to find another way to peddle herself and her family... I know what she could do, get a job!! A job just like the rest of us who don't get freebies!
    MizDaisy, tapper01 and AZChristian like this.

I couldn't figure out what Kate knew about coupons in general.
    libgirl2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Wow. You know it must have been bad when the CEO writes such an unflattering letter and posts it as a public announcement. They could simply have announced that Kate's contract had ended and they decided to part ways, wish her well, yada, yada. You get the feeling they couldn't get rid of her fast enough. I'm not into coupons and didn't visit that site, but I can't imagine Kate would have been easy to work with. She no doubt considers herself a celebrity and would have expected to be treated as such with all the perks. I call BS on Kate's Twitter message. Of course she wants to appear to be completely unaffected by the firing -- "la, la, la, I can't hear you."

What next? Kate making the rounds of the talk shows again, sobbing that she's out of work and broke? It will be interesting to hear her spin on what happened at CC.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    What next? Kate making the rounds of the talk shows again, sobbing that she's out of work and broke? It will be interesting to hear her spin on what happened at CC.
    I'm sure we will have the whole "woe is me" bit. Ugh!

Where are the kids again?
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Kate was on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last week. I have NO idea why she was on the show, though he does have a varied list of guests. I couldn't watch, so I have no idea how it went over.
    She was guarded and boring.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Nothing's changed I see,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread