+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    My theory?

They need money and therefore another show. Neither Jon nor Kate by themselves are as interesting or popular as Jon and Kate together. They are both seeing the light and are angling for another show.

Kind of like the reverse of the real housewives who, in my humble opinion, create drama where there was none to keep their characters interesting.

Jon and Kate are forging a reconciliation to keep their character interesting.

Just to clarify - when I say reconciliation, I don't mean as a couple. That will NEVER happen. I mean just being civil towards one another and working together to make as much money as possible while they can.
    I don't think that their current combined incomes are sufficient to support the family. Sad, but true. And I, too, suspect that they are "reconciling" to create a new reality storyline.

John's job is described in a somewhat glorified way in the article. Gameface is actually local to my community. It provides basketball courts and indoor/outdoor soccer fields for local youth leagues. It's not a bigtime sports event promoter or developer, but a a small venue where local kids' leagues can book a field or a court for their summer games, and kids can attend sports camps. Branding as "International" is more than aspirational, and Jon is likely making an hourly wage of $12 or so. Here's the website:

GAMEFACE International, LLC

Calling it a "sports complex" is optimistic. But they do provide a great community service for kids, and I hope Jon thrives there. Kate would do well to find something similarly suitable for herself, though God knows what childcare would cost for that brood.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 06-23-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

have been reading the Khate tell all book. She is as vile and horrid as we thought. Even more so. Beating her 2 year olds severely, pulling them by their hair. LEaving the dogs in their own feces in crates for hours on end. This gestestational carrier is a nasty heartless piece of wasted DNA. I wish someone would allow the 8 to beat her severely with a wooden spoon, yank her fake straw hair out by the hand full and then leave her in a crate for hours on end with a shock collar around her neck set to go off every time she breathes

Does this post show the amount of comtempt I have for this vile piece of crap?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    have been reading the Khate tell all book. She is as vile and horrid as we thought. Even more so. Beating her 2 year olds severely, pulling them by their hair. LEaving the dogs in their own feces in crates for hours on end. This gestestational carrier is a nasty heartless piece of wasted DNA. I wish someone would allow the 8 to beat her severely with a wooden spoon, yank her fake straw hair out by the hand full and then leave her in a crate for hours on end with a shock collar around her neck set to go off every time she breathes

Does this post show the amount of comtempt I have for this vile piece of crap?
    Which book is that??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

I don't like Kate and it wouldn't surprise me if she was abusive but I'm not buying anything this man wrote. Isn't it a man who is friends with Jon who was scrummaging in their garbage looking for dirt? (so to speak)

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I don't like Kate and it wouldn't surprise me if she was abusive but I'm not buying anything this man wrote. Isn't it a man who is friends with Jon who was scrummaging in their garbage looking for dirt? (so to speak)
    Most of it is from her own journals. She is vile and an abuser and so much worse
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.

I was hoping that we'd heard the last of Kate, but apparently not though. Will say though that this book probably does shed some light on things, as she has appeared too fake to me long run and narcissistic more than Narcissus. (Thing is, mythologically speaking, I'd rather her turn into the weeping willow in the end, not the flower by the water).

Omg omg.
    KAREN

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I have a feeling, when the kids get older, we'll be hearing a lot of bad things about both their parents and what the show did to them. I've thought for years it was a Dr. Phil family in the making.
    Shoepie, chrisg and AZChristian like this.

Those kids are going to be so screwed up and I wish both of their ridiculous excuses for parents, but especially Kate -- as the exploiter in chief -- would just fall off the face of the earth.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Oh, my.... No more! Please. Aren't their 15 minutes of fame over yet?

+ Reply to Thread