+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

the grifter's cruise isn't doing so well. Now she is offering Cara and Mady up as part of the entertainment package of "Kate's Cruise"

I guess the jig is up!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

From what I've read, it's selling well. But, I guess that could just be hype. It's hard to know.

I figure the same is true for any of the Khater sites. They can't know, either.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    From what I've read, it's selling well. But, I guess that could just be hype. It's hard to know.

I figure the same is true for any of the Khater sites. They can't know, either.
    We will probably never know, unless one of us goes on the cruise!

I agree that the marketing department/publicity department wants people to think sales are brisk - otherwise sales would REALLY tank! I can't imagine anyone wanting to be stuck on a boat of any size with Kate! I would jump ship!
    mom2, dzigner, libgirl2 and 2 others like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

MSNBC is running a survey on the most disliked reality show "star" (for want of a better word). Guess who is winning by a landslide?

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    MSNBC is running a survey on the most disliked reality show "star" (for want of a better word). Guess who is winning by a landslide?
    Well color me shocked! I think she's sort of like the Kardashian's in a way, though, a lot of people claim to really hate her but secretly like her - just like the Kardashians. (Not speaking of anyone here, just in general this is how I feel)

I had to vote for Gretchen in that poll tbh, I could not stand her! I still can't believe she beat Mondo and I honestly still get mad when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Well color me shocked! I think she's sort of like the Kardashian's in a way, though, a lot of people claim to really hate her but secretly like her - just like the Kardashians. (Not speaking of anyone here, just in general this is how I feel)
    I don't think it's that people secretly like her or the Kardashians. I believe it is more likely that people can't look away from the fame-whore behavior just like they can't look away from a car crash or train wreck.

Despite having no talent, at least the Kardashians show a great deal of business acumen. How else could they have built an empire from a sex tape? Kate spends her days on Twitter complaining about how exhausted/how wonderful she is and dropping hints to her fans about things she needs.

It would make me very happy if all of them would just disappear from TV and magazines forever.
    tapper01 and Fanny Mare like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Interesting info . . .

Of the 37 classes of accommodations on the Allure of the Seas during "Kate's Week," only 10 are full. These 10 include the "one-of-a-kind" specialty suites and their one interior family suite. I suspect Kate has guaranteed HERSELF the only loft suite, and probably has the luxury family suite for the two girls and the nanny. There is a high level of availability in the other classes. In other words, Kate doesn't seem to be any kind of draw.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Interesting info . . .

Of the 37 classes of accommodations on the Allure of the Seas during "Kate's Week," only 10 are full. These 10 include the "one-of-a-kind" specialty suites and their one interior family suite. I suspect Kate has guaranteed HERSELF the only loft suite, and probably has the luxury family suite for the two girls and the nanny. There is a high level of availability in the other classes. In other words, Kate doesn't seem to be any kind of draw.
    Shock!!! Not!!!
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread