+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I've seen her Twitter posts and those that have been sent to her. Her main fan base seems to be teen girls which for the life of me I can't figure out. One girl is beside herself because she won't have the money to go on the cruise and meet Kate. Where are this girl's parents?
    And this is the generation that will be taking over??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I follow her on Twitter, too. Most of her followers who tweet her are mothers. I guess, then, most of them are teen moms?

FORT Fogey

I've seen her Twitter posts as well, and I disagree that the majority of Kate's followers are moms. Yes, there are some, but many of the posts are from teen/college-age followers. All of them are thrilled to receive attention from someone they believe is a celebrity.
    Bunny555 and Duckyface like this.

I just threw up in my mouth. Khate a celebrity? Please. When did Grifting become a celebrity status?
    libgirl2 and Duckyface like this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I would venture to say that an average of 7 out 10 tweets are from people who claim to be mothers.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I would venture to say that an average of 7 out 10 tweets are from people who claim to be mothers.
    Well this mother doesn't like her.
    mom2 and tapper01 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I just read an article on E that said that lots of families were signing up to go on the cruise with her and paying a fortune to attend a bbq with her...urghhhhhhhh if I had found out I was going on a cruise and that that fame ho was going to be on there at the same time...I would fight with the cruise company to change me to another date
    mom2 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Isn't Kate now a "has been"? Or hey, it seems more appropriate to maybe call her a "never was". She never had a talent or anything, she was just part of a reality television show.

I guess I'm way too old school. I miss the days of tv when real live actors and actresses practiced their craft on tv and really had talent. I can relate that same feeling to music these days as opposed to back when....sighhhhhh. I miss the old days.

I can't even imagine wanting to go on a cruise when this witch would be anywhere onboard, nevermind paying extra to actually spend time with her! I would avoid her like the plague and I find it disturbing that mothers could actually think of her as a family type person or some supermom when she did nothing but exploit her children and is a horrible mother.

What a world we live in. It sucks that this famewhore can still make a living by being though of as a "celebrity". Please! I don't want to see anybody homeless and I don't begrudge her making a living, I just wish it didn't involve her being in the public eye. She is no shining example of anything except greed, and I find her so unlikable. But I do wish her children well. They've not won any parental lottery, have they? Jon isn't a bad person but these kids have not had anything resembling a normal upbringing.

I wish she would just go away.

If you think about it cruises seem to be the place for has beens. They all showed up on The Love Boat! and that's who you see entertaining on cruises, has beens and never weres.
    mom2 and libgirl2 like this.

I have never understood this woman's appeal to ANYONE. She seems thoroughly unpleasant and I fail to see how treating your uterus like a clown car is grounds for being famous.

+ Reply to Thread