+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

its not her site. She will be a guest blogger sharing her "expertise" on using coupons.

Did you all see her "red cross" picture. She manages to sink lower and lower all the time. She is a disgusting piece of crap

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    its not her site. She will be a guest blogger sharing her "expertise" on using coupons.

Did you all see her "red cross" picture. She manages to sink lower and lower all the time. She is a disgusting piece of crap
    I am so sure she is a coupon clipper--- not!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

What do you think? Did she or didn't she?

And in this article it states that she had a boob job in 2009. Hmmmm, I remember she told the gals on the View that she never had a boob job. Another lie...one of so many!

Did Kate Gosselin Get a Facelift? - Yahoo! OMG!

I get a kick out of the comments people write. It still amazes me that there will be at least one who will come back with the "leave her alone! She is doing the best she can. Don't you realize that she has eight - count them EIGHT!!! - kids to support!" nonsense.

I also clicked on the photo section of Kate's biggest fashion faux pas....pretty funny! The picture of her eyebrows after getting Botox is downright scary!

she is a biotch and yes she had extensive work. Will be funny when she is 50 and looks like caca due to spending all of her kids money on herself.

ohhhhhhhhh but I thought she was soooooooo broke she was worrying on how to feed her kids..why can't she just disappear
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    ohhhhhhhhh but I thought she was soooooooo broke she was worrying on how to feed her kids..why can't she just disappear
    Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm SURE she must have had a coupon for that facelift.
    dzigner, JulieAnn and nanarama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well if Jon wants custody of his children all he needs to do is wait and let Khate hang herself in her own rope..she is sure doing a good job of it so far...her flippant attitude of the guy who had the pictures and video of her kids and now this
    Leaving a kid or having a kid go missing/under a car can lead to removal of children. And yes Stars - real or in their mind like Kate - have this happen to them too.

Seriously, Kate needs a good hard look on her life if she doesn't want to completely ruin it.

Jon has his faults but he is at least trying to do the right thing for himself and his kids. Kate is in this for Kate now.

This is a slight soapbox, but it's also the truth on how I feel about Kate using the media.

This is the curse of being somehow special because you have so many kids or something nonsensical. People think that it's about them - even when overall it's not. I'd like to have learned something positive from Kate, but more and more she's showing how NOT to be a parent (which is good mind you, but there are some who will think she IS doing proper parenting.)

The ONLY reality show I've seen that really was inspiring and I learned something about who they were and what they had to face daily was Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley, the little girl with primordial dwarfism. She has had to overcome speech issues (which for those who have a similar case usually cannot talk well), height issues, possible premature puberty (as in having it under I think 8 years old), etc. I enjoyed watching it because while it's hard to see her struggle at some things and be frustrated, she is trying and succeeding in doing something to improve her life. And her mother made sure the attention was on Kenadie, not her.
    Duckyface and AZChristian like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just what the world needs: Tareq Salahi and Kate Gosselin as a couple Unfortunately, I read this while eating lunch - the nausea is finally beginning to pass.

Tareq Salahi wants a date with Kate Gosselin
    Newly single 'Housewives of D.C.' husband asks for a set up if reality TV mom is available

Could a new reality TV couple be in the works?

According to Access Hollywood Live’s Kit Hoover, the recently-single Tareq Salahi, formerly of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of D.C.,” has a crush on Kate Gosselin.

“Tareq Salahi e-mailed me personally,” Hoover revealed on Thursday’s show. “He wants to be set up with Kate Gosselin.”

Hoover explained that Salahi is interested in the former TLC “Kate Plus 8” star, who appeared on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday.

“He said, ‘Is she really single?’ ” Hoover recounted.

In his e-mail, Salahi wrote, “Set us up if she is.”

And Hoover had a promise for Salahi, who is currently embroiled in a divorce with estranged wife Michaele, who left him in a very public way for Journey’s Neal Schon.

“Tareq, I’m totally on it,” Hoover said of trying to set him up with Gosselin.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Just what the world needs: Tareq Salahi and Kate Gosselin as a couple Unfortunately, I read this while eating lunch - the nausea is finally beginning to pass.

Tareq Salahi wants a date with Kate Gosselin
    Newly single 'Housewives of D.C.' husband asks for a set up if reality TV mom is available

Could a new reality TV couple be in the works?

According to Access Hollywood Live’s Kit Hoover, the recently-single Tareq Salahi, formerly of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of D.C.,” has a crush on Kate Gosselin.

“Tareq Salahi e-mailed me personally,” Hoover revealed on Thursday’s show. “He wants to be set up with Kate Gosselin.”

Hoover explained that Salahi is interested in the former TLC “Kate Plus 8” star, who appeared on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday.

“He said, ‘Is she really single?’ ” Hoover recounted.

In his e-mail, Salahi wrote, “Set us up if she is.”

And Hoover had a promise for Salahi, who is currently embroiled in a divorce with estranged wife Michaele, who left him in a very public way for Journey’s Neal Schon.

“Tareq, I’m totally on it,” Hoover said of trying to set him up with Gosselin.
    well IMO the man must be totally desperate, stupid or on some really good drugs...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Apparently Tariq doesn't have a clue as to who Kate is. Does he realize that she has eight --count 'em EIGHT--kids??? An a bodyguard who must go everywhere she goes?

As for Kate, Tariq is broke....why would she go latch onto him?

I did chuckle while reading the story....but then, like AZC, I felt all icky inside. Ewwww

+ Reply to Thread