+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    In an interview that appears in the current Star magazine, Jon says he's contacted an attorney and is trying to find out if Blankinship distributed any of the footage of the kids from J&K+8. He also said that he'd met Blankinship "several times." Both Jon and Kate were credited as producers on J&K+8, and Kate has said, in answer to criticism about the filming of the kids, that they had a lot of say in what was used/not used. So I find it hard to believe that she never met Blankinship, who edited many episodes of the show.
    I'm pretty sure that the only way KHate would have seen the guy is if he'd been anywhere near the payroll desk when she was standing there with her hand out. That's all she cared about.
    Duckyface likes this.

FORT Fogey

I see your point AZ, but it's hard for me to believe that Kate would have allowed Jon to do anything involved with the production of the show, including meeting editors, without her. She's too much of a control freak to leave Jon alone to interact with the staff or editors who would be making decisions about what to include/not include in an episode. The show was her paycheck and she would not have allowed independent decisions from Jon to influence "her" income (because you know she considered it "her" money, not "their" or "the kids'" money).

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    I see your point AZ, but it's hard for me to believe that Kate would have allowed Jon to do anything involved with the production of the show, including meeting editors, without her. She's too much of a control freak to leave Jon alone to interact with the staff or editors who would be making decisions about what to include/not include in an episode. The show was her paycheck and she would not have allowed independent decisions from Jon to influence "her" income (because you know she considered it "her" money, not "their" or "the kids'" money).
    And I see your point as well. I agree that she would never have allowed any production-related decisions to made in her absence, but I can envision her saying to the staff and editors, "If Jon talks to you, don't institute any changes or pay any attention to him unless you've reviewed things with me first." She may be a control freak, but Jon apparently DID spend time alone with certain younger, single females . . .

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

This editor was not on staff. He was a freelance subcontrator who worked for a film company TLC contracted with. He worked from his home office in North Carolina and did not ever attend production meetings at TLC. He was arrested and charged along with a number of other individuals in his "ring," including an active duty Marine officer.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 11-05-2011 at 04:31 PM.

Kate Gosselin's Parenting Slammed After Son Crawls Under Minivan | Story | Wonderwall

Kate reminds me so much of a former friend of mine. This friend had 6 kids very close in age, probaby 10 months apart. She never knew where her kids were. I vividly remember seeing her once at the mall. We had boys around the same age. My son was sitting in my shopping cart. Hers apparently wandered away & was found at the other end of the mall by security eating candy from a different store's shelves. She never noticed he was missing.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    This editor was not on staff. He was a freelance subcontrator who worked for a film company TLC contracted with. He worked from his home office in North Carolina and did not ever attend production meetings at TLC. He was arrested and charged along with a number of other individuals in his "ring," including an active duty Marine officer.
    I haven't seen any statements claiming Blankinship was on TLC's staff. I quoted Jon's statement from his interview with Star that he had met Blankinship "several times." There were no specifics as to the location of those meetings. TLC contracted with Figure 8 Productions, located in Cary, NC (suburb of Raleigh) for the production of J&K+8, and Figure 8 contracted with Serious Robots, who was Blankinship's employer. Blankinship's arrest report was filed in the city of Raleigh. Jon and Kate traveled to NC more than once for shows filmed at the Outer Banks, just a couple hours east of Raleigh, and at one point there were stories that the Gosselins were considering a move to NC. So it's not farfetched to believe they could have visited the Figure 8 office during those trips and could have met Blankinship at Figure 8's facility since Blankinship also lived in the Raleigh area. TLC has stated that Blankinship was at no time in the field (ie part of the film crew), but I'm not aware of any statements claiming Blankinship never visited Figure 8's office in Cary.

She can't even bother getting out of the van when picking the kids up from the school bus. Probably sitting there talking and texting on her phone. I bet if the kids didn't point it out to her she wouldn't even notice one was missing for a week.
    libgirl2 and AZChristian like this.

Words can not express the disdain I have for Khatie krieder

well if Jon wants custody of his children all he needs to do is wait and let Khate hang herself in her own rope..she is sure doing a good job of it so far...her flippant attitude of the guy who had the pictures and video of her kids and now this
    tapper01 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Ugh! Saw her on my local news this morning.... hawking her coupon website.... ugh! She did talk about the show being gone etc...
    tapper01 likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread