+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

My son is 17 and rarely is he up at 1am "waiting" for me. Not that I am out that late, I'm usually fast asleep at that time. I really see the end coming very fast for her and her "stardom"..... what is next? Nude photos of her and Steve? Drug bust? DUI? I see something happening very soon. She is too enamored of herself and her stardom ... the woman isn't grounded in reality at all.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

how long has Steve been married ??? and is she just so desperate to have a husband and that income that she just sits back and is pretending nothing is happening....not me I would have kicked his booty to the curb a long time ago and then taken him for everything I could get and tell him he got what he wanted the monster now he can live with that choice that would be much better revenge than anything she could do to them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Gee a single mom of 8 was caught driving 88. What a high standard to aspire to for your children. This is why people like her should never own a sports car. She has forever ruined the Audi TT for me, one of my favorite cars of all time. I used to see one & get all happy. Now the sight of one makes me want to vomit. Audi...for the sake of all car lovers take that car away from that woman & give her an R8 instead. I don't likle R8's plus it can accomodate most of her brood alot better than a 2 seater TT.
    Allie likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY ABOVE THAT THAT HEIFFER IS NOW OFFICIALLY OFF MY --- AND EVERYBODY'S --- TV!!!!!

At least until she can worm/talk her way into some other entertainment gig, that is. Which, I'm not going to bet against her on that.

Most importantly, I'm concerned for those adorable 8 children. I wonder how they're going to cope, now, without the cameras, trips, etc. They haven't had anything even vaguely resembling a normal life, and now that they're faced with the prospect of having to try to come to terms with this huge change and try to live/adapt to a normal life --- at least for a time, anyway, 'cause like I said, I'm not ABOUT to bet against Kate regarding keeping herself in the limelight she's grown accustomed to, and by association, that means the kids will be along for the ride, too --- I don't know how/if they'll be able to adjust and handle it.

I hope some responsible adult around them has at least suggested the idea of counseling for them.

They'll probably need it.

In the meantime, I think Jon was right when he said that Kate now needs to try to lead a normal life. For the kids' sake, if nothing else.

Sadly, I don't see that happening.

Those poor kids. It's so true that you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.
    Last edited by ness; 09-21-2011 at 09:23 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

ITA with the above glad the heifer is GONE WITH THE WIND what bothered me was the quote that her life would only be "medicore" without tv..she could get so much enjoyment out of life with her kids without tv but she doesn't seem to want too and thats scarey that she only views them as her money makers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I don't think the kids "purpose" was ever her enjoyment of them or joy in raising them or the joy of having a family, more like the joy of having people feel sorry for you having so many kids and giving you free stuff, the joy of having them support you in style, the joy of traipsing around the country taking love offerings and promoting you book and show (with your body guard) while your husband stayed home with the kids, the joy of having nannies so you could spend the money the kids made you at the gym, getting your nails done, your tan faked, going out to lunch......nope her joy in her children is over as long as they aren't supporting her things will just be mediocre.
    ness and tapper01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I don't think the kids "purpose" was ever her enjoyment of them or joy in raising them or the joy of having a family, more like the joy of having people feel sorry for you having so many kids and giving you free stuff, the joy of having them support you in style, the joy of traipsing around the country taking love offerings and promoting you book and show (with your body guard) while your husband stayed home with the kids, the joy of having nannies so you could spend the money the kids made you at the gym, getting your nails done, your tan faked, going out to lunch......nope her joy in her children is over as long as they aren't supporting her things will just be mediocre.

You got THAT right!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I don't know - you may all shoot me for this, but I don't think this is how it actually started out. I think she got a taste of it and the Kate we know now was born.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think she's always been a bit of a fame w***e . . . she got a taste of local "fame" at her father's church when she had the twins, then had the fertility treatments resulting in the 'tups. She got more fame from a wider audience when they came along. I don't think in her wildest dreams she thought she would ever be as (in)famous as she became, and all of the attention and money made her into the person we see today. Sometimes I feel sorry for her, because she has made so many choices that will not be beneficial to her children in the long run. But most of the time, I just really dislike her because of who she has become.

did you see her narcissistic new web site. She post a whole page about her diet and how she is so super awesome. She makes me SICK

+ Reply to Thread