+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Wow, you'd think that for its 10th anniversary of 9/11 issue, People would have chosen a more relevant cover photo and lead story.

FORT Fogey

After her "woe is me" People article, Kate just bought a sports car that lists in the $50K range.

Kate Gosselin's Flashy New Car - Goddess: celebrity moms - omg! on Yahoo

The 36-year-old reality star (make that former reality star) recently went out and bought herself a brand new Audi TT. It's got leather seats, a turbo-charged engine, and can go up to 130 miles per hour. What it can't do is hold even a fraction of Kate's big brood in its miniscule back seat. Kind of an unusual choice for a single mom of 7-year-old sextuplets and 10-year-old twins, no?

Boo on People and boo on Kate! I know that is one issue I won't be reading!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

she sure seems to be throwing herself a big time pity party..but she's wasting her time as far as I am concerned I don't feel sorry for her and Jon is giving her the right advice....leave tv and go back to a normal life
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

They showed a clip on The Soup last night and I swear she called Steve honey.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Good Lord!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Must confess . . . I've been googling to try to find the clip, with no luck so far. Her eyes and body language have been saying "Honey" for a long time. Would be interested to hear the word come out of her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Must confess . . . I've been googling to try to find the clip, with no luck so far. Her eyes and body language have been saying "Honey" for a long time. Would be interested to hear the word come out of her mouth.
    It's when she's standing in the RV door and Steve is standing outside. I can't remember exactly what they were talking about, but she says something like "Honey, come talk to me about this".

FORT Fanatic

Got an e-mail from Wendy Williams show, first guest of new season Khate. I guess they will talk about who was the worse dancer!
    Debb70 likes this.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Did anyone see Kate on The Today Show this morning? Of course, she is looking for a new tv show for her and the kids. She says she wants the best for her kids and only tv can provide that. When asked about her bad behavior on the RV trip, she chalked it up to just a normal thing that happens on family vacations. LOL She didn't seem to feel bad about it at all. She claimed that her FANS were devastated the show was canceled and announced the opening of her new webstie. I haven't looked for it yet. I think it's something like Kate&my8 or something like that.

+ Reply to Thread