+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

you know I am sitting here watching a 9/11 special on TLC tonight and about every 15 minutes we get the Kate commerical and all I can say is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHLEY..you have my support 100%...I wonder how many times this has really happened and TLC has edited it out....

and if Steve is just a bodyguard..why is he getting involved in family drama and kept saying whatever whatever....body language says it all and Steves wife needs to let the wicked witch have him...he will pay the price for it thats for sure

but what they keep repeating is her saying "this is sooooo over" and I am thinking OMG I wish you were so over your heifer I just dont' know who the heck you think you are...

we don't even see top billing A listing actors/ess acting out in this manner with a very few exceptions so who does Kate thinks she is and I want to know why CPS hasn't stepped in the way she treats those kids is totally emotionally abuse and all they have to do is watch the shows to have all the evidence they need

I'm sorry I am usually for a child staying with a parent unless it is absolute necessary and that heifer doesn't deserve those kids....they need some serious therapy now as several of them are starting to act like her thinking that throwing a temper tantrum gets you anything you want...gosh I am just soooooo sick of her and just can't believe that a network gave her a job on a talk show..I mean how desperate can they be...if they are trying to boost their ratings after the way TLC has made her look is not a good decision
    bluecontacts and tapper01 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

According to the article, Kate's appearance on The Talk is a temporary gig, so hopefully after they've had to deal with her, she won't be there for long.

Steve doesn't eat macaroni and cheese! Steve must have pizza! Steve must have pizza untouched by filthy child's hands! I was sooo hoping the pizza would come flying out the window and hit her in the face. I agree, you go Ashley. Go as far away from that hateful witch as you can!

If I were Ashley, I would have taken that pizza and thrown it out the window and said here you go. Khate is a self-centered attention whore and I for one will be glad when she is no longer on any TV radar. I don't hate many people I think I hate her way worse than even GWB and that was bad I would pay money to see someone smack the crap out of her on live TV
    ButterflyFaery likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just finished watching this episode. IMO, there's definitely something going on between Kate and Steve.

Apparently, someone unauthorized (another tourist driving around the United States of AMERICA) took a picture, and Kate expected Steve to go "do something" about it. He looked at her and said, "No, nothing is going to be done about it." And she shut up! Have you ever known her to shut up in response to anyone else in the world?

And she was so angry that Steve wasn't getting the pizza that he had "reserved" the night before (wrapped in foil, of course). Rather than yelling at her nanny and her friend, why didn't Kate yell at Steve that he was a grownup, and he should eat macaroni or salad just to keep the peace? Very, very telling behavior.

Those poor kids. When Kate said, "everybody leaves me," I wondered if she ever went looking in a mirror to find out WHY. She's the common denominator in all of the dysfunctional relationships in her life.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Those poor kids. When Kate said, "everybody leaves me," I wondered if she ever went looking in a mirror to find out WHY. She's the common denominator in all of the dysfunctional relationships in her life.
    That's what's striking. She's had her life filmed for how many years now? Had a mega-mirror pointed at her awful behavior ... and seems to have learned nothing from it.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    That's what's striking. She's had her life filmed for how many years now? Had a mega-mirror pointed at her awful behavior ... and seems to have learned nothing from it.
    I think that being abrasive and controversial has been her "role" since day one. She's been the woman we love to hate.

About 5 years is the average run of a successful TV show. "Lost" lasted 6. So did Kate Gosselin's tenure in reality TV. It's time for it to end.

I think she is delusional if she really thinks she has the popularity/audience or the talent enough to interest a production group in developing a property around her. Maybe that is why she's reportedly starting her own. She's a lot things, but not an idiot. I doubt that she'll risk much of her kids' hard earned cash on such a venture.

Besides, she can sit home for the rest of her life if she wants to. She's made millions. I think that means she gets the last laugh.

see, I think she blew through that money like it was water and never going to stop. I would even bet the kids don't have much college funds either
    mom2 and AZChristian like this.

I know exactly what I would've told her to do with that friggin' piece of pizza.
    AZChristian likes this.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01
    see, I think she blew through that money like it was water and never going to stop. I would even bet the kids don't have much college funds either.
    It would take more than a lifetime to spend 7 or 8 million dollars on stuff like clothes, boobs, mani/pedis, etc. She's currently worth at least 5M, not counting real estate. She can definitely retire if she wants to. I hope she does, just so I don't have to see or read about her anymore.

I also think she's pretty cheap, in the miserly meaning of the word. I have read that most of the tanning/nails/hair cutting, clothing, shoes, etc. she sports are freebies. She can certainly afford to dress any way she wants and go to spas every day - but she's cheap. I hope she has a good financial adviser because I don't think she has the knowledge to make sound investment decisions on her own.

Yeah, well she is back to her lovers at People crying again.

Kate Gosselin Cover of PEOPLE Magazine : People.com

At least Jon came back and offered some advice!

Kate Gosselin's Ex Jon Gosselin Says, Go Back to a Normal Life : People.com

I watched some of the show Monday night and had to laugh at her rendition in the dirt of the Grand Canyon. Looked more like the Colorado River! If she was as organized as she claims, why didn't she know anything about these places she had to take the kids to? She didn't know which Roosevelt was on Mt. Rushmore, wasn't too familiar with how often the geyser spews, didn't realize what white-water rafting entails, and actually thought the Grand Canyon was 10,000 miles long???

I am glad they did not go out on the new plexiglass ledge thing at the Grand Canyon. That stupid screech of hers would have been so annoying.

I read somewhere, back in the days when the divorce was happening, that Jon and Kate had no legal representation when they signed the contract for the show. As a result, they were never paid for any of the repeats that used to air a few times DAILY on TLC. That should have been a major learning lesson for this twit. I also wonder about health insurance. I can see the family being insured through TLC but now that the show has been cancelled, she is going to have to get health insurance.

And when WHEN are those tups going to get big kid chairs???? They are still in those stupid high chairs and they are what .... 7 1/2 now?

Has anyone else noticed how OCD she was in the old house...claiming to clean the floors 3 times a day, countertops bleached on a regular basis, cleaning out the garage rather than play with the kids in the driveway? No shoes in the house, even to the point where the camera crew had to put on those little slippers? Seems since she moved on up, her mansion is a mess, she is never seen cleaning anymore, and she now wears her heels in the house.

Oh, I am so glad this show is history. I never want to see or hear about this shrew again. But I do wonder what will happen to Steve!!!

+ Reply to Thread