+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I have a question. Kate made it clear that her friend and the nanny slept in the big RV with some of the kids, and she was in the other (smaller) RV.

Where did Steve (the bodyguard) sleep? Kind of makes you wonder, given all the rumors.

FORT Fogey

Where did Steve (the bodyguard) sleep?
    Well, we all know the "bodyguard" has always been there for Kate's protection, not the kids, because he's with her wherever she goes, with or without the kids. Her body requires protecting, and that includes in an RV. So the answer is clear: he slept in a sleeping bag outside the door to her RV, like a loyal dog protecting its master.

She needs the protecting and not her kids?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    Well, we all know the "bodyguard" has always been there for Kate's protection, not the kids, because he's with her wherever she goes, with or without the kids. Her body requires protecting, and that includes in an RV. So the answer is clear: he slept in a sleeping bag outside the door to her RV, like a loyal dog protecting its master.
    too funny..personally I couldn't care less where he slept as long as that witch dissappears from the tv and hopefully she won't be able to get any backing for her production company and she will STAY OFF THE TV
    tapper01 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    too funny..personally I couldn't care less where he slept as long as that witch dissappears from the tv and hopefully she won't be able to get any backing for her production company and she will STAY OFF THE TV
    Don't get too excited yet.

Kate Gosselin Heading to 'The Talk' After Cancellation - Kate Gosselin - Zimbio

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    well &*^%$#@(*&^%^&*(!@#$%^*&^%$#*&^% at least the kids will be off the tv...why does anyone want to give this woman a job on tv....can't they see how many people cant stand her
    tapper01 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The Clicker - Kate Gosselin freaks out over pizza on 'Plus 8'

Looks like Kate and Steve are a couple. I was doubtful but after seeing this clip, I am convinced, he is more than her "body" guard.

I watched the clip, and all I can say is "Go Ashley!!". It's so good to see somebody finally call Kate out on her attitude. This woman is really a piece of work.

Once again, good riddance. I really don't see why any show would want her. If she shows up here and there, I would bet it won't be in any lasting kind of way, or on anything good. But as I've stated before, some schmuck somewhere will probably give the hag a job.
    ness and tapper01 like this.

I could almost give Kate a 1/2 pass on her behavior because road trips can be stressfull especially with car problems, but this is just another example of her over the top dramatics in which she has to be the focus of everything. The sad thing is, she should be setting the example for her children. Would she be pleased to see them behave the same way when they encounter a stressfull situation?
    And what the heck is the deal with Steve? They have denied a relationship, but if I were his wife, I wouldn't want my husband gone 24/7. It certainly is looking like it is more than they're letting on.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    And what the heck is the deal with Steve? They have denied a relationship, but if I were his wife, I wouldn't want my husband gone 24/7. It certainly is looking like it is more than they're letting on.
    Even the ladies in the other RV commented (with subtitles in case we didn't hear them), "It's always about him." Looks like TLC is finally alluding to all the talk about whether there's a relationship, and having some of the people closest to Kate saying that adds a little more gasoline to the "where there's smoke, there's fire" point of view. There have just been too many reports of them walking alone on beaches at sunset, or sitting on the beach alone with their legs touching, to not cause people to wonder. It just annoys me because she started out touting herself as a representative of "good Christian motherhood," and has given those looking for hypocrisy another example to point to. Trust me, we Christians don't NEED any more examples of what we're NOT really like.
    tapper01 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread