+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Kate is a scam artist and she is using her kids to become famous. The show is now about how poor Kate is such a martyr and less about the kids. I hope it gets cancelled.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3926246;
    Kate is a scam artist and she is using her kids to become famous. The show is now about how poor Kate is such a martyr and less about the kids. I hope it gets cancelled.
    Amen, she is pimping out her kids for all the goodies she has grown accustomed to.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

IMO if the shoe was on the other foot, Jon would be pimping out the kids just like Kate is and she would be paying the $21,000 a month in child support.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3926332;
    IMO if the shoe was on the other foot, Jon would be pimping out the kids just like Kate is and she would be paying the $21,000 a month in child support.
    Of course!

I just read this, but I did not watch the show. Can anyone who watched the show please verify whether the following is true?

"Kate made a point of saying that Mady was happy to see that there was a piņata reserved for "she and Cara."
    As Mady cracked it open the pinata fell to the ground, Kate cackled in the background because the pinata is EMPTY!"

Please someone assure me that this so-called mother did not actually do this to her children. And if she did, can someone who admires Kate and thinks she is a great mother please explain to me how anyone could be so cruel to a young child?

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;3926431;
    I just read this, but I did not watch the show. Can anyone who watched the show please verify whether the following is true?

"Kate made a point of saying that Mady was happy to see that there was a piņata reserved for "she and Cara."
    As Mady cracked it open the pinata fell to the ground, Kate cackled in the background because the pinata is EMPTY!"

Please someone assure me that this so-called mother did not actually do this to her children. And if she did, can someone who admires Kate and thinks she is a great mother please explain to me how anyone could be so cruel to a young child?
    What? Yikes! If its true

FORT Newbie

Kate let Maddy and Cara pick the pinata they wanted. The one they picked was empty. Kate laughed along with the girls, she had no idea that it was empty. It was handled well and was not done on purpose. I do like Kate, I do not admire her or many people, certainly not many of the parents I see on a daily basis. She is far from a bad parent in my opinion, but I don't have hatred for her. I actually feel bad for her and after last night, even more so now.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain;3926431;

It is true, but first of all, let me say that when Kate was making her point about reserving a pinata for "she and Cara," I cracked up because Kate thought she was self-correcting by starting out saying "her and . . ." and switching to "she and Cara." I swear, all these reality people think they're so correct and proper by using the subject pronouns in every case, when the correct pronoun is the object pronoun. All the OC housewives do it, I'm pretty sure some of the NY housewives do it, and Kate certainly does it (ironic that the little kids always used the object pronoun incorrectly - "Him loves me.").

Kate said she randomly assigned one pinata for the boys, one for the little girls and one for the twins but in any case, one set of kids would have had an empty pinata and really, who does that? This was a party that was put together by hired hands but, as Kate said, to her specifications, so she must have been the one who ordered the empty pinata.

Did not watch, Will not watch and will never support that lying heffer ever. But, thank you for those that did watch and post here to let us know she has not changed and even gotten worse!

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3926509;
    It is true, but first of all, let me say that when Kate was making her point about reserving a pinata for "she and Cara," I cracked up because Kate thought she was self-correcting by starting out saying "her and . . ." and switching to "she and Cara." I swear, all these reality people think they're so correct and proper by using the subject pronouns in every case, when the correct pronoun is the object pronoun. All the OC housewives do it, I'm pretty sure some of the NY housewives do it, and Kate certainly does it (ironic that the little kids always used the object pronoun incorrectly - "Him loves me.").

Kate said she randomly assigned one pinata for the boys, one for the little girls and one for the twins but in any case, one set of kids would have had an empty pinata and really, who does that? This was a party that was put together by hired hands but, as Kate said, to her specifications, so she must have been the one who ordered the empty pinata.
    Hi rebotco. Thank you for this information. I am beyond disgusted. I don't believe for a hot second that Kate's assignment of the pinatas was "random." Her main focus is always on the 6 little ones. I think your observation is spot on about Kate having to have known that one pinata was empty. It's no wonder that the twins are having feelings of resentment and are acting out. And I hear you as far as Kate's terrible grammar is concerned. Reading her words "she and Cara" made me laugh out loud. She also uses "I" and "me" incorrectly. I guess she is trying to sound educated.

Quote Originally Posted by woofgang
    Kate let Maddy and Cara pick the pinata they wanted. The one they picked was empty. Kate laughed along with the girls, she had no idea that it was empty. It was handled well and was not done on purpose.
    Hi woofgang. First of all, as I stated above, I am sure that Kate was completely aware of which pinata contained no candy. Any loving and reasonably competent parent would make sure to check that all the pinatas contained candy. And if the twins did, in fact, pick a certain one, I'm sure she knew all along which one they would be drawn to. I also don't believe that Kate laughed "along with the girls." It is more likely that she laughed "at" the girls. She is twisted. I know of no child who would think a stunt like this would be amusing. Anybody with half a brain would be able to understand that the twins would be confused and hurt by this, especially since they were already feeling hurt that they were just a side-note to their six siblings once again.

I have no idea if you are a parent, but I will tell you this. It is cruel and evil and abusive and indefensible for a parent to deliberately set her children up to be hurt or disappointed. No loving parent would even consider doing such a thing. It is unconscionable to do this to any children, much less to those who are already struggling with privacy, individuality and resentment issues. She is more than a very bad parent. She is reprehensible.

+ Reply to Thread