+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I agree that TLC is giving her a terrible edit...but it's not the edit...it's that they finally stopped editing OUT the real Kate. Now the viewers (especially those that thought or think that she is some sort of super mom) can finally see what most of us have been seeing for years!

I have to say I am enjoying this episode because I can't stop laughing at Kate...she is making such an a** out of herself and just blowing it for any future with TLC or any other network....as I mentioned prior, I haven't watched in years but it appears like the filming is more like home movies or something...there is a lot of background noise and whining which I never really noticed before.

My daughter was talking today about how those kids are gonna grow up to hate their mother after realizing how she exploited them for her own personal gain..that woman is sooooo fake....fake boobs, fake hair, fake tan, fake tummy, fake nails....the only thing real about her is her personality which TLC is finally allowing their viewers to see!
    BTW...does she lose Steve the bodyguard now that TLC cut her loose?

I hate to say this but one or more of those kids is gonna end up on "16 and Pregnant" and subsequently "Teen Mom"...probably with much encouragement from Kate since TLC dropped her, time for MTV to pick up the kids....
    AZChristian likes this.

Sorry for the double post but i am watching the episode and I can't help myself! I just saw the scene where Kate gets all bent out of shape cuz people are taking pictures.....well what the hell does she expect? Even if she were not a reality "star", wouldn't people be interested in seeing a set of sextuplets? Believe it or not Kate, it is not all about you and not everyone watches your show or even knows about your show. I teach 15 classes a week with an average of 20-30 students in each...I have commented on the show before and many people ask me who I am talking about.
    There is a set of triplets (identical) that used to go to the same park I took my kids to, everyone would ask if they could take pictures...I love the way her two "friends" or companions "get it" but Kate is sooo fricken full of herself....
    Oh lord now she is bitching about the RV breaking and there are no movies to watch...hey Kate....ever think of reading the kids a book or telling stories? The VCR has always been Kate's favorite babysitter...
    sorry for rambling...wow I forgot how useless and self-entitled this woman is!
    AZChristian likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Jon should sue for primary custody and the house and kick that hag to the curb

He has tried and failed to sue for custody. The only thing Jon can offer those kids is a smoke! He sells info about them to the tabloids whenever he can. He's every bit as skeevy as his ex. I wouldn't wish either of them on a child.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 08-31-2011 at 09:53 AM.

FORT Fogey

I agree that TLC is giving her a terrible edit...but it's not the edit...it's that they finally stopped editing OUT the real Kate. Now the viewers (especially those that thought or think that she is some sort of super mom) can finally see what most of us have been seeing for years!
    And it could also be that what they filmed for this trip was so bad that the episodes contain the best of what they could salvage. Either way, I think this trip was the death knell for K+8 when the producers realized that however it was edited, they couldn't disguise the real Kate. At least the show will end with an element of reality at last, with the "real" Kate!
    luvsginger and Duckyface like this.

Poppy, I know we could debate this till the cows come home and I agree with some of what you say about Jon, but from my years of watching the show, he seemed to be a very loving, hands-on dad who tried to counteract her kookoo-ness. He also started saying towards the end that he wanted his kids and his marriage off tv - before the divorce, lawsuit and TLC changing the show and kicking him off.
    In the early days, Kate slept in while he got up in the mornings and got the kids breakfast and got them ready for their day with a lot less drama and sniping than I saw with their mother. Since the split Jon has made some very bad choices which I don't condone, but as a parent he has seemed to be the more loving, hands on one compared to their mother.
    If the show had a normal family dynamic going on with the visit to Mt. Rushmore, it would seem to be more likely to be with Jon. It would also be less what "reality tv" is all about because we're used to seeing humanity at its worst.
    Then comes the debate on whether anyone should subject their children to cameras following them around and recording their private moments and that a whole 'nother story!

FORT Fanatic

I only watched a few minutes of the RV episode, and turned it off by the time she was pulling in the RV park. I'm enjoying the comments of others, and can't wait for the demise of Kate, and never want to hear/see her again. 3 on my list, Kate, Casey anthony and anything Kardashian!
    tapper01, Debb70 and Poppy Fields like this.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    I only watched a few minutes of the RV episode, and turned it off by the time she was pulling in the RV park. I'm enjoying the comments of others, and can't wait for the demise of Kate, and never want to hear/see her again. 3 on my list, Kate, Casey anthony and anything Kardashian!
    Hello Chitex, I support a ban on anything Kardashian. Don't even get me started! LOL

I agree with most comments above, but for the record, Kate says that she doesn't get fake tans. She admits that she goes to a TANNING BED. I'm not here to diss those who love tanning beds, but when you insist on only organic food for your family and then you tan in a tanning bed, it really makes me wonder. LOL

I haven't heard a peep out of Kate since TLC announced the cancellation of the show. Has anyone seen anything from her?

How many churches and parent's groups are going to schedule her for appearances after seeing these last few shows?

I do wonder why Kate didn't go to bed at night during that trip and think about the day's activities and all the stuff she did and said and think, "How is that going to look on tv and what could I do to look better?" Why didn't she think of that? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hello Chitex, I support a ban on anything Kardashian. Don't even get me started! LOL

I agree with most comments above, but for the record, Kate says that she doesn't get fake tans. She admits that she goes to a TANNING BED. I'm not here to diss those who love tanning beds, but when you insist on only organic food for your family and then you tan in a tanning bed, it really makes me wonder. LOL

I haven't heard a peep out of Kate since TLC announced the cancellation of the show. Has anyone seen anything from her?

How many churches and parent's groups are going to schedule her for appearances after seeing these last few shows?

I do wonder why Kate didn't go to bed at night during that trip and think about the day's activities and all the stuff she did and said and think, "How is that going to look on tv and what could I do to look better?" Why didn't she think of that? I don't get it.
    I think she didn't get it because TLC has been doing their best for years to edit out anything they could that made her look bad. She thought they would manage to do the same with this trip, but either they did their best and there wasn't enough material that made her look good, or they just didn't care anymore if everyone saw the real Kate.

Most of us have seen through her for years, despite TLC's attempt to portray her as a super mom. I haven't watched this but it sounds like this episode will be a wake up call for people who have hung on to the idea that she's a good mom or a good person.
    Debb70 likes this.

Can you imagine the teasing the kids will get at school? I can just hear their classmates making comments like, Man, your mom is really mean or man, I'm glad I don't have a mom like yours. I can just hear them. And what do the kids say? They know it's true. I pray the teachers step in and try to keep the mean talk down.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Can you imagine the teasing the kids will get at school? I can just hear their classmates making comments like, Man, your mom is really mean or man, I'm glad I don't have a mom like yours. I can just hear them. And what do the kids say? They know it's true. I pray the teachers step in and try to keep the mean talk down.
    All I know is the show has caused some friction and the kids acted out that they were sent to the principal's office. Of course, this could be the kids acted all that and a bag of chips and didn't listen to teachers and they got sent there because of that.

+ Reply to Thread