+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

FORT Fogey

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Deb, thanks for posting the link from Jimmy Kimmel. It's funny and sad at the same time because there's a good chance they've accurately predicted the future for those kids.

The buzz is that she is starting a production company.
    As long as Kate stays behind the camera and doesn't film her kids, alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Just wanted to point out that it was my understanding on all of this that when they announced they were splitting, the show decided to drop Jon. It was only after he found out that his paycheck was drying up that he "played the card" of trying to take the kids of TV. Now, if it was sincere, I would be all for it and support him, as I absolutely believe those children should be off TV. But I just felt the need to point out the real backstory on that lawsuit. Jon seems to have changed in the most recent months - so hopefully he would look at it differently. But at least at the time, he had no problem with his kids being on TV . . . until he wasn't getting paid by the network anymore.
    they didn't want to drop him which lead to his outragious behavior...he basically showed his A$$ enough where he left them no option but to drop him..he wanted it out and once they let him go he quit behaving badley but then when he tried to get the kids off they threatened him with the breach of contract lawsuit and tied his hands..that was my understanding
    tapper01 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm predicting that Kate will soon star in a new reality show where her friend tries to drum up boyfriends for her and she has to pick one. Maybe along the lines of The Bachelorette. They will need some tough men, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm predicting that Kate will soon star in a new reality show where her friend tries to drum up boyfriends for her and she has to pick one. Maybe along the lines of The Bachelorette. They will need some tough men, that's for sure.
    I can't see any network with the cash to pay the guys to even show up

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm thinking they'd need men with no cajones at all. It was after Jon grew his that the marriage fell apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The horror! The nausea!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

well at least for now we can say ding dong the witch is gone
    luvsginger and tapper01 like this.

I bet Bachelor Jake would show up ...
    nanarama likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I bet Bachelor Jake would show up ...
    lol they would be perfect for each other..but from the previews I have seen it appears that TLC is not going to hold anything back I think they are gonna make her pay for all of her nastiness over the years cause from the way it looks they are making her look like the evil witch she is

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Can you imagine that? I doubt there are many people out there willing to work with her, no matter how strained this economy is....she is an extremely difficult woman to get alongwith.....I remember when she was on DWTS....she couldn't get along with her dance partner who happened to be one of the most tolerant of all the partners...

I keep seeing the previews to 'Kate Plus 8 Little Paychecks' and although I haven't watched the show in over 2 years, I sort of want to tune in to watch her nanny give it to her...I think this episode is gonna have huge ratings

+ Reply to Thread