+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

well everyone is saying it has been cancelled...thank goodness...but then I read that a rep for TLC is saying that it is not true....I think it has been it needs to be but they wanted to make the official announcement and it got leaked

well after much more reading it does appear it has been cancelled I got the bubbly and the party favors...lets get the party going

I also ask for those that pray we all offer up a prayer that the children can now find some form of normal life
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 08-15-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    chrisg likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Thank GOD. This vile hateful shew of a hag needed to be gone years ago.

At last, it’s over. Kate Gosselin’s reality show Kate Plus 8 is not being renewed by the network.
    Kate Gosselin's reality show cancelled by TLC | Inside TV | EW.com

More confirmation! The Gosselin children have finally been freed from their indentured servitude (after no fewer than 150 heinous episodes)!

A huge hug to everyone who spoke out about the exploitation of those children.
    luvsginger likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Gosh now what will she do???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I don't care WHAT she does . . . as long as it's not on my TV or in my line of vision.

Maybe she could start a company with Cathy of Design Star (who also got booted yesterday). They could call it "Delusions of Grandeur." They would teach you that it's not important to be able to actually DO anything . . . you just have to be on TV and annoy people.
    luvsginger and tapper01 like this.

FORT Fogey

Woohoo, it's Independence Day for the G8!!

Jon has commented on the news:

Jon Gosselin on 'Kate Plus 8' cancellation - MSN TV News

It is truly a glorious day!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Kate + 8 + the guy with the grey hair???

I stopped watching this show a very long time ago. That woman is too full of herself.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but TLC is bringing her back for updates in the form of specials. They did the same thing with the Roloffs, who have a short sequence of specials coming up. I'm not sure how many there are, but it's less than the regular seasons.

Last night on Kate Plus 8, Kate said she would do whatever she had to, including nursing to support her kids. She sure was angry about it though. She loves being a reality star. I'm not sure how she cope without it. I think she may reinvent herself with some kind of show biz job. I just just can't see her putting on her nurse uniform and shoes and working outside the public eye. I just can't see it.

FORT Fogey

Deb, I read TLC's statement about the specials to mean they would only occasionally check in on Kate and the kids, which is similar to what was done with other HOM families (like the Kienast quints) in the past on other networks, where there would be a special every year or two. The continuous filming of the G8 is over. I don't have a problem with an occasional check-in.

I agree that if Kate can find a way to keep herself in show biz, she will. However, I suspect her parting with TLC may not have been so amicable. The previews of next week's episode appear to show the end of the relationship with her long-term nanny, who's shown crying and saying she can't take it anymore, and Kate is shown in full-on screech mode. Kate also appeared disgruntled during the Q&A show. If the relationship has deteriorated, it won't be easy for Kate to find work in the business if TLC has nothing good to say about her.

+ Reply to Thread