+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I am just sick of this heffer and the sooner she is off of the media/tv/press crap the better

Well, if you didn't like her before, he's another reason to dislike her! LOL Check out this photo of her walking beside Jon's truck. Look at those ABS! Yes, I know she had a tummy tuck, but that was awhile ago. She had to do something to keep that that FLAT tummy. Man, it makes me mad. Is it genes? I can't imagine my tummy ever being that flat, even with surgery.

Kate Gosselin -- I Can Stomach Jon Gosselin | TMZ.com

Also, TMZ also had a photo of Cameron Diaz in a bikini. Smokin abs too!

Where does your food go when your tummy is that flat. Can you eat more than a spoonful at a time? LOL

I saw the picture earlier today....lmao...she looked UGLY and IMO a skank that was trying to look 10 years younger than what she is....and for the abs..mmmmmmm..can we say IMPLANTS...looks like her boobs werent the only job she had done
    tapper01 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Five Reasons Kate Gosselin's TV Career Is Over—or Not - E! Online

OMG IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR FINALLY GONNA HAPPEN

Five Reasons Kate Gosselin's TV Career Is Over—or Not Today 12:00 AM PDT by Joal Ryan

Fame Pictures
    UPDATE: Meh. Monday's new episodes of Kate Plus 8 averaged 1 million viewers, per TVbytheNumbers stats.

The ratings aren't in yet on last night's Kate Plus 8.

But why wait for numbers, when you've got speculation?

Here are some educated guesses as to why Kate Gosselin's primetime run is done—unless, you know, it's not:

TV SCOOP: All the latest spoilers on Gossip Girl, Glee and more

1. It's Over! The Nielsens Don't Lie! While the jury's out on Monday's show, the verdict on last spring's Kate Plus 8 run was not a good one for Gosselin. Viewership flagged, with episodes barely managing 1 million viewers, if that. The C-word—for cancellation, Aziz Ansari—was heard.

2. It's Not Over! Kate Says So! On Monday's Today, Gosselin dismissed talk of her show's demise. "Nobody has told me," she said. "We will do it as long as people are watching." (Um, well…)

3. It's Over! It's Unwatchable! Did you think it was cute, daring and/or empowering for Gosselin to tempt a random dude with a cupcake on Monday's episode? Then good for you. Glad you enjoyed it. As for the rest of the cringing world…

4. It's Not Over! There Are Too Many Good Storylines to Come! Gosselin told Today that her kids want her to walk down the aisle again. Can you say, Kate Plus 8 Wedding Special? Or, Kate Plus 8 Plus That Guy She Scored With the Cupcake?

5. It'll Never Be Over! Whether or not, Kate Plus 8 survives, Gosselin may be here here to stay. She told the Huffington Post she's gotten a lot of producing experience on her show, and can see herself bringing others' reality shows to the small screen.

Elsewhere, here's a look at the TV week's winners, per the just-released broadcast and cable rankings:

• Jersey Shore: With 8.8 million viewers for its fourth-season, Italy-set opener, it was the biggest show in all of cable. So, yes, The Situation's still got it.

• True Blood: Down a touch from last week, to 5.1 million viewers (good for 14th place in the cable standings), but, yes, the vampires still have it.

• Harry Potter fans: The Potter-led Teen Choice Awards scored its biggest teen audience since 2008.

• Twilight fans: The Twilight-denying Teen Choice Awards was way, way down among grownups. Overall, the show finished a lowly 71st in the broadcast standings.

• Season finales: Solid going-away numbers for Falling Skies (cable's No. 5 show), In Plain Sight and Ice Loves Coco.

Read more: Five Reasons Kate Gosselin's TV Career Is Over—or Not - E! Online
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Well, if you didn't like her before, he's another reason to dislike her! LOL Check out this photo of her walking beside Jon's truck. Look at those ABS! Yes, I know she had a tummy tuck, but that was awhile ago. She had to do something to keep that that FLAT tummy. Man, it makes me mad. Is it genes? I can't imagine my tummy ever being that flat, even with surgery.

Kate Gosselin -- I Can Stomach Jon Gosselin | TMZ.com

Also, TMZ also had a photo of Cameron Diaz in a bikini. Smokin abs too!

Where does your food go when your tummy is that flat. Can you eat more than a spoonful at a time? LOL
    With all the work she's had done, you'd think she could have somehow whittled herself a waistline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    With all the work she's had done, you'd think she could have somehow whittled herself a waistline.
    and who wants a belly button just below your nipple line?

I saw a few ads for next week's show with Kate and someone who appeared to be her nanny or bff or both? Anyway, they show that this woman is fed up with Kate and quits. I bet you anything that this will be one of the highest rated shows in the last year or so just because I think Kate's popularity is really based on people who want to see her fail. The same reason that people tuned into DWTS while she was a contestant. Viewers tuned it because they wanted to watch Kate flop, not because they are her biggest fans (thos she still has a few stragglers)

I saw her in her interview chair... boy she really is full of herself, isn't she? She is more unlikeable than I remember her and I stopped watching her years ago....like I mentioned, her only appeal is negative. People tune in to see what an a**hole she is, not cuz they love her and can't wait to see more of Kate Gosselin's antics....btw....if she hates JON and his family so much, why does she keep his last name? Oh yeah I forgot, she hates her side of the family too.... how does Kate Smith, or Kate Doe sound? or drop the last name and just leave it as Kate Irene...there you go!!! there is a certain ring to that!

The show is still on? lol!
    Allie likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I actually still watch this show. (runs for cover) Kate visited Jon's aunt and uncle during the show. Scenes for next week show her thinking about visiting her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I actually still watch this show. (runs for cover) Kate visited Jon's aunt and uncle during the show. Scenes for next week show her thinking about visiting her parents.
    Now that's a nice Christian woman for you! Let me think about visiting my parents and let me think about introducing my children to their grandparents. Come and listen to me speak at your church...I'll sell you a ticket so you can pay for my $300 shoes, my manicure and pedicure, my kid's private school education, my bodyguard, my nannies, my gum (it takes alot to learn how to snap the way I do) etc..... but hey.... it's all about acceptance and forgiveness....you in????
    nanarama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread