+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I saw her book at The Dollar Tree last week. Sales were not going through the roof
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I saw her book at The Dollar Tree last week. Sales were not going through the roof
    i might spend a dollar on it...be a good way to get the grill started
    AZChristian likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Y'know, Kate used to have fans. The board got kind of heated at times with people defending her - or maybe they were just so anti-Jon that she looked good in contrast.
    Those "fans" don't seem to be watching her anymore. Maybe without Jon as the foil or whipping post she began to look worse.
    luvsginger likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't know about everyone else, but I neither like nor dislike her. However, I am sometimes appalled at the vitriolic comments I read on forums. It just makes me go hmmmm.

I do dislike TLC and other networks that seem to be OK with making money exploiting children. I refuse to watch them. BTW, I do dislike the "19 and Counting" people. Jeez, if they had 19 CATS and counting, they'd be on "Hoarders."
    Hyper and luvsginger like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    BTW, I do dislike the "19 and Counting" people. Jeez, if they had 19 CATS and counting, they'd be on "Hoarders."
    That might be the case . . . if the cats were pooping all over the house and the stench was unbearable. At least the Duggars are clean.

I can NOT stand this money grubbing grifting hag of a woman who exploits her children so that she can get mani/pedi and travel and not work. It pisses me off to no end that I work my ass off and go to work sick even too sick to stand and this heffer just grifts her way through life. She did not " just have sextups" She planned for them so she could exploit them. I HATE this woman
    mom2 and luvsginger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    That might be the case . . . if the cats were pooping all over the house and the stench was unbearable. At least the Duggars are clean.
    Right. Plus you can't enslave a cat.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    I can NOT stand this money grubbing grifting hag of a woman who exploits her children so that she can get mani/pedi and travel and not work. It pisses me off to no end that I work my ass off and go to work sick even too sick to stand and this heffer just grifts her way through life. She did not " just have sextups" She planned for them so she could exploit them. I HATE this woman
    So I've gathered.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Right. Plus you can't enslave a cat.
    Too funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Stop beating around the bush and come right out and tell us ... is she your bff or not?
    BTW, AGREED!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread