+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Debb...the only person Kate Gosselin is dating is herself.... she is so in love with herself that no one will ever live up to her exptectations...that is why she will be alone for the rest of her life and most likely live a lonely life

IMHO....Kate is only happy when she is alone, she obviously hates people and loves her kids cuz they are multiples and earn her $$ and a means to buy the most god awful shoes! LOL come on now...even you die hard fans have to admit she has terrible taste!.and let's face it...what man or real man would put up with her bullsh*t!

I can see Hannah coming around once in a while but most of the kids will end up in counseling and living a very private life away from the lime light....
    IMO Khate could take some lessons from Jenny Maschae she was the one who has the sextuplets that was on WE tv...but when her marriage started to fall apart she she pulled the plug on the show..to her ..her children were more important than any money she might have received from the tv show and she didn't want them to have their lives played out on tv as their parents got a divorce

ohhh but not Khate...she is gonna ride they kids gravey chain as long as she can get a dime off of it and then use it for herself to keep up her lifestyle
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Why. Is. This. Show. Still. On??????? I don't hear of anyone watching. I think even the majority of die-hard fans have jumped ship. TLC, when will you pull the plug?

Seriously, who here is still watching? I stopped a couple of years ago, but come in here to read recaps and comments. I am just curious as to who is still watching ... ?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Same here. I started watching early on when I happened on the show by mistake. The babies were cute and I applauded the family's (portrayal of) Christian values. I became increasingly disenchanted by Kate's behavior especially towards Jon but also towards the kids. Finally, as the marriage broke apart, I resolved not to have anything to do with promoting what I saw as Kates selfish, shrewish behavior by watching her show. So many people seemed to agree or got tired of the concept that I was shocked that they would even bring the show back after the divorce. And yet it continues.
    What makes people want to still watch? I'm really curious.

I saw a clip of Kate Plus 8 on the The Soup or a show similar to that, it was her birthday show and she was entering a nightclub...the bouncer guy wanted Kate and her friend to produce their IDs which they couldn't (who doesn't carry ID? or does she think she is too well known to do so?) nonetheless, the guy allowed Kate and her friend to go in.... after doing so, the nice bouncer guy said "all I want is a smile"....Kate's Friend abliged but ms BIOTCH had to reply with "I am not smiling for YOU" That last comment is such a reflection of Kate Gosselin....she thinks the world owes her, for what? Cuz she milked the system, her family, her fans, her church, her community, her kids....etc... for what she could? I really hate to say this...cuz of the kids but man payback is a bitch and she sure has a BIG GIANT payday coming her way and I don't mean in the currency in which she fell victim to!!!
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I saw a clip of Kate Plus 8 on the The Soup or a show similar to that, it was her birthday show and she was entering a nightclub...the bouncer guy wanted Kate and her friend to produce their IDs which they couldn't (who doesn't carry ID? or does she think she is too well known to do so?) nonetheless, the guy allowed Kate and her friend to go in.... after doing so, the nice bouncer guy said "all I want is a smile"....Kate's Friend abliged but ms BIOTCH had to reply with "I am not smiling for YOU" That last comment is such a reflection of Kate Gosselin....she thinks the world owes her, for what? Cuz she milked the system, her family, her fans, her church, her community, her kids....etc... for what she could? I really hate to say this...cuz of the kids but man payback is a bitch and she sure has a BIG GIANT payday coming her way and I don't mean in the currency in which she fell victim to!!!
    all I have to say is that KARMA is a B**** and one of these days Khate is going to get what she deserves and what she has coming to her and all I ask is that I am there to see it....with a big bowl of poopcorn because it would be worth watching
    tapper01 and chitex3 like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Seriously, who here is still watching? I stopped a couple of years ago, but come in here to read recaps and comments. I am just curious as to who is still watching ... ?
    I do the same thing too and it amazes me it is still on!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I am not sure who still watches...I do go to the Goss...without pity site to check out the ratings...and they peaked during her birthday episode but continued on the downward spiral they were on after that... For me...what sucked me into the show in the first place were the kids...they were sooo dang cute....I am half Japanese and they kids all reminded me of my family but of course like everyone else became less enchanted because of the mother... After watching the mother treat her husband and father of the kids like sh*t, I got sick of watching just like most others. The scandals began and jon and the mother became tabloid fever!

During their hiatus, the kids got older and not so cute to watch....but the focus went to the mother.... who knows what will come of the show but I am done with it and have been done for years...I think that the only people that watch are either new or are the mother's groupies. I doubt anyone finds that show any fun....I hate to say this but they kids are not as cute anymore and the two older girls are just tweens and I dont care to watch "tweens".

now she is pumping an abchamp stuff ...she sure has the gift of gab

tapper01
    Re: Kate Plus Eight! now she is pumping an abchamp stuff ...
    I think Kate's been "pumping" more than an "abchamp"
    I don't watch this show at all however, I do check out this thread occasionally just to see if anyone is watching Kate Plus Eight because they LIKE her.
    JMO - I've come to the conclusion that most of us here can't stand her. This thread needs a new name like "Kate We Hate, Plus Eight!"

+ Reply to Thread