+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Khate was on the Today show this morning...shopping for a man.

Her new "season" starts tonight with her birthday bash and some dude licking her feet.
    lol..shopping for a man huh....I would like to meet the man that would even think about being with her....I would pay for his mental health treatment til he got over it...shouldn't take long...lol

licking her feet..this crazy fame ho will do anything to get media attention

I saw the commerical and the only thing I liked was that for once the kids seemed to be acting like and having fun like kids should but you could tell by the look on Kate's face when they told her that she didn't like it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    lol..shopping for a man huh....I would like to meet the man that would even think about being with her....I would pay for his mental health treatment til he got over it...shouldn't take long...lol

licking her feet..this crazy fame ho will do anything to get media attention

I saw the commerical and the only thing I liked was that for once the kids seemed to be acting like and having fun like kids should but you could tell by the look on Kate's face when they told her that she didn't like it
    I wonder if we're looking at the next Bachelorette Seems like Kate being the bachelorette would be one of those bad spin off type shows only FOX can come up with, or they'd have to trick the 25 suitors into coming on and making escape impossible. Unless you get someone as equally obsessed with fame and the spotlight, then she's all set.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I wonder if we're looking at the next Bachelorette Seems like Kate being the bachelorette would be one of those bad spin off type shows only FOX can come up with, or they'd have to trick the 25 suitors into coming on and making escape impossible. Unless you get someone as equally obsessed with fame and the spotlight, then she's all set.
    I don't think they could find 25 men who would want to date Kate unless they pay them a lot of money

I watched this latest episode of her going out on the town for her birthday and it seemed to me that Kate was not really interested in meeting a man. I wonder why, unless she is already seeing someone. But if she was seeing someone else, why not disclose it? Hmmmmm..... It makes you wonder. LOL I'm still curious about that situation.

Just read an interview she gave with Perez. Every sentence had "you know" "I mean" "Like" but she claims to have the gift of gab. She makes not sense at all. I wish she would just GO AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched this latest episode of her going out on the town for her birthday and it seemed to me that Kate was not really interested in meeting a man. I wonder why, unless she is already seeing someone. But if she was seeing someone else, why not disclose it? Hmmmmm..... It makes you wonder. LOL I'm still curious about that situation.
    Maybe she knew they were paid/hired to be there? I find anything she does for the camera hard to believe as real.

I still can't figure out why this heifer is still on the tv and why TLC is wasting their time wiht her
    luvsginger and tapper01 like this.

She catered PB&J sammies for the kids birthday party God she is pathetic!

I never saw the original airing of her on Sarah Palin's show when they attempted camping until today. All I could think is what a horrible negative person she is.
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Debb...the only person Kate Gosselin is dating is herself.... she is so in love with herself that no one will ever live up to her exptectations...that is why she will be alone for the rest of her life and most likely live a lonely life

IMHO....Kate is only happy when she is alone, she obviously hates people and loves her kids cuz they are multiples and earn her $$ and a means to buy the most god awful shoes! LOL come on now...even you die hard fans have to admit she has terrible taste!.and let's face it...what man or real man would put up with her bullsh*t!

I can see Hannah coming around once in a while but most of the kids will end up in counseling and living a very private life away from the lime light....
    Bunny555 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread