+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

The kids are getting older and just not as cute and funny as they were. I think Kate's cash cow is winding down. It's time to start looking for a nursing job.

Brad Paisley's song Celebrety is so appropriate.....heard it today and thought of Khate

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I was flipping through & caught a bit of this show the other day. Okay a leech fell into one of the children's boots & Miz Kate was screaming for someone to take it off her son. Okay..umm Kate...you are his mother & a nurse so why couldn't you remove the offending leech??? Then I saw her with a tiger...please tell me I'm not the only person who hoped the tiger would have attcked her???
    well I felt the same way when she jumped into the water with the sharks..but how was I to know that even the sharks knew she wouldn't be worth the bite and none of them showed up
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

ratings tanked AGAIN. HOpefully this will be the end of that grifter

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    The kids are getting older and just not as cute and funny as they were. I think Kate's cash cow is winding down. It's time to start looking for a nursing job.
    What is this woman going to do when the show is dropped, the kids are older (and perhaps rebelling) and no one wants to see her face? How is she going to pimp the kids out then?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Well seems Kate was in my local area yesterday. She is being sued my a marriage counseler. Miz Kate claims she had Dr Phil & Robin as her marriage counsler. Her smiling face was on the front page of the newspaper. Talk about starting my day off on the wrong foot.
    What is interesing is Kate being on the front page while Bethenny & Jason barely had a snippet written about them when they were in town.

Reality star at Freeland hearing over $10K civil suit - News - Standard Speaker

FORT Fogey

/\/\/\My favorite part of that article:

A small crowd of about 15 people waited patiently to catch a glimpse and to photograph Gosselin...

Freeland police, White Haven Police Chief Gary Shupp and students from the Hazleton Area Career Center law enforcement program assisted with parking as a large crowd was expected.
    Oh, how the mighty have fallen! I wouldn't be surprised if Kate (or her "bodyguard") phoned ahead to alert the local gendarmes to prepare for a HOOGE crowd, and a swarm of paps!! And all they get are 15 people, some with cameras. Priceless!

I saw the part in New Zealand where Kate acts like a total tool at the skyjump. I've so had enough of this annoying famewhore. I saw some ratings in from her last episode and am hoping this boring, horribly embarassing show goes the way of the dinosaur very soon.

Give those poor kids a break for a while. There is no talent here. As for Kate, if she never darkened a tv set again in her life it would be too soon.

As for her being at the Kentucky Derby, she isn't fit company for the horses in the race. And what is a sow doing at the Derby? God, she looked absolutely ridiculous.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I saw the part in New Zealand where Kate acts like a total tool at the skyjump. I've so had enough of this annoying famewhore. I saw some ratings in from her last episode and am hoping this boring, horribly embarassing show goes the way of the dinosaur very soon.

Give those poor kids a break for a while. There is no talent here. As for Kate, if she never darkened a tv set again in her life it would be too soon.

As for her being at the Kentucky Derby, she isn't fit company for the horses in the race. And what is a sow doing at the Derby? God, she looked absolutely ridiculous.
    In case you didn't notice, it's hardly a beauty contest. Lots of "sows" in evidence. Not to mention mares.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Khate was on the Today show this morning...shopping for a man.

Her new "season" starts tonight with her birthday bash and some dude licking her feet.

+ Reply to Thread