+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

A relative with a background in social work has assured me that no reputable adoption agency would EVER permit Kate to adopt a baby. That doesn't mean she couldn't do it privately I guess if she waved enough money around. Heck, she could start asking her twitter followers to bug TLC about it (shudder).

Quote Originally Posted by sherbabe View Post
    Anyone hear anything about Kate wanting to adopt a baby and is shopping around exclusive rights for first pics to highest magazine bidder?
    WHATTTTTT???

With ratings dropping on her show, is this Kate's way of staying in the Media's eyes …..
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    A relative with a background in social work has assured me that no reputable adoption agency would EVER permit Kate to adopt a baby. That doesn't mean she couldn't do it privately I guess if she waved enough money around. Heck, she could start asking her twitter followers to bug TLC about it (shudder).
    I agree and I pretty much said the same thing yesterday...I don't see any legit adoption agency giving her a baby..but like you said she could go private and that scares me to death...but still is there anyone in there right mind that would still allow this crazy woman to adopt a baby..I mean even a lawyer couldnt' be that desperate for money could he???
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Call me a skeptic, but I don't believe it's true. It sounds like someone* made it up. It's not reported on any of the gossip sites, which pretty much convinces me it's BS. True or not, they'd be all over it. The only place you can read about it is right here on FORT.

* I'm not referring to you, sherbabe.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I agree and I pretty much said the same thing yesterday...I don't see any legit adoption agency giving her a baby..but like you said she could go private and that scares me to death...but still is there anyone in there right mind that would still allow this crazy woman to adopt a baby..I mean even a lawyer couldnt' be that desperate for money could he???
    I would see an agency doing it. However, it would not be a reputable agency. There's a TON of adoption agencies out there. Some of them screen a little bit better than others.

FORT Fogey

And the downward spiral continues... Ratings from the tvbythenumbers site for Monday's episode:

May 2 - 0.681 million viewers

That 's a decrease of 22% from the April 18 episode (.874) and 48% from April 4 (1.3M).

I don't know if there are any more "specials" that have already been filmed, but I can't believe TLC will initiate any more filming for this dud.

The people like me who used to watch to see the "babies" and stayed on briefly watching the train wreck are long gone. I suspect that those who are left are die-hard Kate fans. I think that there are still quite a few of them but probably not nearly enough to sustain a program.

What I'm eager to see is how she will support their lavish lifestyle when it all ends. Perversely, that's one thing I'd watch!

"See Kate shop at the dollar store!" "Watch as she goes on job interviews!" "Can Kate cope without nannies????" There are plenty of large families who cope by doing everyday, mundane things to get by without acting as though the world owes them.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    The people like me who used to watch to see the "babies" and stayed on briefly watching the train wreck are long gone. I suspect that those who are left are die-hard Kate fans. I think that there are still quite a few of them but probably not nearly enough to sustain a program.

What I'm eager to see is how she will support their lavish lifestyle when it all ends. Perversely, that's one thing I'd watch!

"See Kate shop at the dollar store!" "Watch as she goes on job interviews!" "Can Kate cope without nannies????" There are plenty of large families who cope by doing everyday, mundane things to get by without acting as though the world owes them.
    Ugh, please don't give them any ideas that might keep Kate on my tv.

I was flipping through & caught a bit of this show the other day. Okay a leech fell into one of the children's boots & Miz Kate was screaming for someone to take it off her son. Okay..umm Kate...you are his mother & a nurse so why couldn't you remove the offending leech??? Then I saw her with a tiger...please tell me I'm not the only person who hoped the tiger would have attcked her???

I also think in addition to the low ratings being due to people not liking her etc.... I also think the fad of the multiples is kind of dying out. It was interesting at first but after a million and one multiple shows, it got kind of old.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread