+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 955
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

  1. #451
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,397

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    I personally believe if Jon had cusody of the children he would be doing the exact same thing as Kate is doing now.
    There's no place like home!

  2. #452
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I personally believe if Jon had cusody of the children he would be doing the exact same thing as Kate is doing now.
    I disagree with the he tried to pull the plug on the show but TLC had him backed into a corner
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  3. #453
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,397

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    The only reason he tried to pull the plug is TLC was would not let him out of his contract.
    There's no place like home!

  4. #454
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I personally believe if Jon had cusody of the children he would be doing the exact same thing as Kate is doing now.
    I concur.

    He had an exclusive with one of the celeb news shows, ET I think, before he was hauled to court for breach of contract. He had ET's photographer following him and the kids around at the pumpkin patch and then those pix were featured on the show. They also purchased the birthday cake for the 2 girls, which was also taped, so yes...Jon would be doing the same thing.

    He might not have a show, but he'd give exclusive rights for photo ops to anyone willing to give him $$$$.

  5. #455
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    The only reason he tried to pull the plug is TLC was would not let him out of his contract.
    If I recall correctly, he pulled the plug on the show within hours of TLC dropping him from the cast and dropping his name from the show's title.

    And, TLC sued him for breach of contract - because of his unapproved and inappropriate public appearances. As part of his settlement with TLC, he sold out his kids once again. After all his public preaching and rhetoric about how bad the show was for the kids, he gave his permission for them to continue being filmed for Kate Plus Eight. He signed on the dotted line. What a hypocrite!

    He and Kate are cut from the same cloth, and they are greed driven. The only reason Jon's not on TV or in the tabloids is because no one wants him anymore. Kate will be joining him in that status soon.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

  6. #456
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    968

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    TLC sued him for breach of contract - because of his unapproved and inappropriate public appearances. As part of his settlement with TLC, he sold out his kids once again. After all his public preaching and rhetoric about how bad the show was for the kids, he gave his permission for them to continue being filmed for Kate Plus Eight. He signed on the dotted line. What a hypocrite!
    To be fair, I don't think Jon had a choice. TLC had him by the cojones and he knew it. Jon had no resources to fund a drawn-out legal battle, but even if he did have the money, there was so much evidence to prove his breach of contract, he had nowhere to go for a defense. In order to settle without paying huge penalties to TLC he pretty much had to give them whatever they wanted, and they wanted access to the kids.

    That said, I agree...

    The only reason Jon's not on TV or in the tabloids is because no one wants him anymore. Kate will be joining him in that status soon.

  7. #457
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Anyone hear anything about Kate wanting to adopt a baby and is shopping around exclusive rights for first pics to highest magazine bidder?

  8. #458
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by sherbabe View Post
    Anyone hear anything about Kate wanting to adopt a baby and is shopping around exclusive rights for first pics to highest magazine bidder?
    is she trying to become Octomom...at least Octomom keeps herself out of the media and has her focus on her children

    I just don't see any legal adoption agency letting Kate adopt a baby

    she would have to go to illegal matters IMO to adopt a baby or use a surrogate or go to a sperm bank trying to get pregnant herself

    I am hoping you wrote that comment about first pics for the highest price was just a smart aleck comment since we know Kate would sell her own kids for the right price
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #459
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,952

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Quote Originally Posted by sherbabe View Post
    Anyone hear anything about Kate wanting to adopt a baby and is shopping around exclusive rights for first pics to highest magazine bidder?
    WHAT???!!!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  10. #460
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: Kate Plus Eight!

    Sherbabe, I have not read or heard this anywhere and Google turns up nothing. Nor does any of KG's Twitter postings. Would you mind posting about how you heard the news?

    Thanks!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.