+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

since I wsa the one that brought up the court thing with John and the pictures..I know he asked now whether it was granted IDK..maybe I shouldn't have said it was I know on a couple of occasions he has threatened them to leave him alone when he is with the kids...I also know as someone mentioned there have been 1 or 2 times when he has invited them to take some pictures of him with the kids but I think thats just so they will shut up ...on the whole I think he would rather be alone with the kids and no photographers...as far as someone saying he being a dad that was gone all the time..I never got that impression from Jon..unless I am wayyyyyyy off here..I know Kate has done her best to make it hard for him to spend time with them alone but they need him..he is the only parent IMO who seems to truly love them while Kate views them as a money source JMO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I used to be so into this show but not because of Kate or Jon or the kids, just because I wanted to see the parent's exposed for who they really are. Now they have been exposed as money hungry, attention seeking, narcissistic, greedy, sorry excuse for parents.....their 10 minutes have finally begun to wind down! About time!
    The thing that Kate will miss most of all will be losing her bodyguard Steve. I have no idea why she ever needed him but TLC was willing to foot the bill even when she was off signing books that had nothing to do with TLC.
    People have mentioned that Kate might go back to nursing...NO WAY will she ever do that!!! Kate would rather fight Tonya Harding in some celebrity boxing match than join the ranks of the nine to fivers!

FORT Regular

is this show being cancelled? i can't even begin to watch, just hope that at least some of the money goes to trust funds.

I am not sure if it's officially cancelled but the ratings are dwindling way down....I imagine that TLC is gonna have to take a hard look at this show...from what I remember, Kate Gosselln demands a lot .... first class air, first class accommodations, a private body guard....remember....as far as the networks are concerned..profits are priority!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I am not sure if it's officially cancelled but the ratings are dwindling way down....I imagine that TLC is gonna have to take a hard look at this show...from what I remember, Kate Gosselln demands a lot .... first class air, first class accommodations, a private body guard....remember....as far as the networks are concerned..profits are priority!!!!!
    Yea, just look they dumped the soaps!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't believe that Kate Plus Eight was ever classified as a show - not like the original J&K+8. It's just a series of "documentaries", which should be coming to a pre-planned end soon. I seem to recall they were going to film only 6 or 8 of them.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I wonder if that was in the best "interest of the children" Since they were "a series of documentaries", does that make it easier to get away with no work permits for the kids?

I used to be so into this show but not because of Kate or Jon or the kids, just because I wanted to see the parent's exposed for who they really are. Now they have been exposed as money hungry, attention seeking, narcissistic, greedy, sorry excuse for parents.....their 10 minutes have finally begun to wind down! About time!
    The thing that Kate will miss most of all will be losing her bodyguard Steve. I have no idea why she ever needed him but TLC was willing to foot the bill even when she was off signing books that had nothing to do with TLC.
    People have mentioned that Kate might go back to nursing...NO WAY will she ever do that!!! Kate would rather fight Tonya Harding in some celebrity boxing match than join the ranks of the nine to fivers!
    thing is that I think Jon realized that a while ago and for his part has tried to move on but Kate can't live without her lifestyle and she would probably pimp out her own mother and siblings if it meant she could keep it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    thing is that I think Jon realized that a while ago and for his part has tried to move on but Kate can't live without her lifestyle and she would probably pimp out her own mother and siblings if it meant she could keep it
    I agree completely! she has already sold her kids and so has the network executives. Jon may have turned into a tool but I honestly think that he realizes that the show is not good for the kids, money or not.

FORT Regular

I agree completely! she has already sold her kids and so has the network executives. Jon may have turned into a tool but I honestly think that he realizes that the show is not good for the kids, money or not.
    No I think he realizes it's not the show that isn't good for the kids, it's how Kate treats them like a commodity, I mean we literally see how she went from a caring mom who has cared about these kids to caring about them providing for her lifestyle. I think he had an epiphany with all that weird partying and since he got it out of his system, (mid life crisis, a guy with 8 kids you can say he's allowed to have it early) he thought, wow this show really is distorting reality for his kids, he's gotta put a stop to it.

+ Reply to Thread