+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Did anyone watch their trip to New Zealand?

OMG, Kate what a huggggggeeeeee dramaaaaaa queeeeeeeen.

She embarassed herself and upset her kiddos while doing that .
    Did you see my post above? LOL

I'm still speechless with how this woman acted. Something is not right with her. REALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did you see my post above? LOL

I'm still speechless with how this woman acted. Something is not right with her. REALLY.
    Hahaha, Debb, we posted at just about the same time OMG, that was PATHETIC she is a MESS.
    KAREN

Maybe I shouldn't make fun of her. I really suspect something is off. I mean that kind of reaction was not even close to being believable. It wasn't a bungy jump nor out of an airplane. It was a controlled lift down. Yes it was high, but you wouldn't have seen it if you closed your eyes. She went down much slower than she would have on a roller coaster.

I do think it was too dangerous for anyone under age 18. That's my take on it. I mean what if something did go wrong and you had to explain why your 11 year old child was killed or hurt. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't make fun of her. I really suspect something is off. I mean that kind of reaction was not even close to being believable. It wasn't a bungy jump nor out of an airplane. It was a controlled lift down. Yes it was high, but you wouldn't have seen it if you closed your eyes. She went down much slower than she would have on a roller coaster.

I do think it was too dangerous for anyone under age 18. That's my take on it. I mean what if something did go wrong and you had to explain why your 11 year old child was killed or hurt. Not good.
    Well my opinion of the whole thing was, you either do it or you don't … you don't waste the time of the employee (for what seemed forever) deciding to do the jump. (I imagine people were waiting to do the jump and Kate has held them all up with her nonsense.) I am going, I CAN'TTTTTTT go, I am going, I CAN'TTTTTTT go … ugh. Disturbing.
    KAREN

Well my opinion of the whole thing was, you either do it or you don't you don't waste the time of the employee (for what seemed forever) deciding to do the jump. (I imagine people were waiting to do the jump and Kate has held them all up with her nonsense.) I am going, I CAN'TTTTTTT go, I am going, I CAN'TTTTTTT go ugh. Disturbing.
    Not in any way to defend her and I have not seen the show in question, but I assume this bungee jump was fairly high. I am afraid of heights... the ultimate torture for me would be a bungee jump or skydiving. I get scared when I look down a second story balcony. REALLY scared! That said, knowing her there was more act then real fear, but if she was truly afraid, I get it.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Not in any way to defend her and I have not seen the show in question, but I assume this bungee jump was fairly high. I am afraid of heights... the ultimate torture for me would be a bungee jump or skydiving. I get scared when I look down a second story balcony. REALLY scared! That said, knowing her there was more act then real fear, but if she was truly afraid, I get it.
    Well you need to see this epi. She was verrrrry rude to the employee working there who absolutely maintained his composure the whole time with Kate. As a matter of fact, Kate said over and over and over again while retelling the adventure, that she was so rude to that employee and she needs to write to him and apologize for her behavior. I mean she was out of control. And then when she did the jump, instead of coming down on her feet, she collapses into a ball and is crying hysterically while her 8 kids are standing around her very concerned. She just kept crying and crying while in this ball on the ground.

Like I said, you either do the jump or not. Its as simple as that. But the dramatics last night was a joke.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Just saw the clip of the jump. If she was that frightened, why do it? It isn't as though she hasn't blown off other things the producers tried to get her to do. (Camping in Alaska, anyone?) I have compassion for those with phobias but she seems just plain difficult. (And a little crazy!)

Well you need to see this epi. She was verrrrry rude to the employee working there who absolutely maintained his composure the whole time with Kate. As a matter of fact, Kate said over and over and over again while retelling the adventure, that she was so rude to that employee and she needs to write to him and apologize for her behavior. I mean she was out of control. And then when she did the jump, instead of coming down on her feet, she collapses into a ball and is crying hysterically while her 8 kids are standing around her very concerned. She just kept crying and crying while in this ball on the ground.

Like I said, you either do the jump or not. Its as simple as that. But the dramatics last night was a joke.
    That is too much drama! I would have apologized to the guy right away (I don't know how kind I would be, but then again, if its my choice why take it out on him??)

And as Nanarama says, why bother doing it then? There isn't enough fame or money to make me do anything like that.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Just to be clear to others, it was not a bungee jump. There was no bounce to it. She was secured on a harness and rope and gently lowered down to the grown. THey stop you for a couple of seconds to take your picture, but then lower you down. It wasn't like you are dropped, but only lowered.

Heck no, I wouldn't have done it and I'm not afraid of heights, but I see no point in it and I don't think I would enjoy it. I know I would not allow my children do it. Perhaps if they were at least 16-18, I would have paid for it. LOL

I didn't watch but the only thing I would be happy to see Kate do is DISAPPEAR
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread